31st October 2016, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

How to become a software engineer after completion of SSC with 75% marks?

Hi.....Sir,

I have recently passed S.S.C Exam with 75.80 % and i want to become a software engineer , so what i can do ? with diploma can i become a software engineer ? please Help me........ Please give me your suggestions which I can follow. Awaiting for the response.

31st October 2016, 11:52 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to become a software engineer after completion of SSC with 75% marks?

---Yes, you can become software engineer with diploma course.

--- First of all go for diploma course in Computer engineering.

--- After that go for LEET admission in B.tech CSE.

--- After completion of B.tech you will be a good software engineer.
1st November 2016, 12:00 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a software engineer after completion of SSC with 75% marks?

For being an software engineer, one needs to have the following qualifications-

B.Tech(I.T/C.S) or

BCA and MCA

Join NIIT for GNIIT course which is equivalent to the qualification for software engineer

All these qualification makes one eligible to get into the I.T sector easily in any of the fields i.e., hardware or software.
1st November 2016, 01:55 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to become a software engineer, you should first of all have good knowledge about computer and its peripherals. You will have to get admission in B.Tech(CS/IT) and can continue with your studies further. It is however advised to you to gain some knowledge of coding and other software building knowledge. You can also get admission in some prominent courses such as Java, Advanced Java, C++, etc. from a recognized board. It will enhance your knowledge in the particular field you will be studying in and will help you in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?