22nd September 2017, 03:05 PM
hardip@cheema

Can I change from college under K.U. to college under P.U. in B.A 2nd year?

I am studying in BA 1st year with English, Hindi, Psychology& Economics in Govt. college Karnal under K.U. Can I change from college under K.U? To College under P.U. in B.A. 2nd year? Can you please answer me back soon? Thanks!

23rd September 2017, 02:28 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change from college under K.U. to college under P.U. in B.A 2nd year?

No, you are not eligible to change the colleges affiliated with different universities IN 2nd year.

Candidates are eligible to change the colleges affiliated with same university in which they are pursuing.

So, you are only to get admission in another colleges which is under K.U. No, possibility of getting the admission in colleges under P.U.
23rd September 2017, 07:34 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change from college under K.U. to college under P.U. in B.A 2nd year?

No, it is not possible to change from one college to another college while pursuing B.A course. To be eligible to get B.A degree certificate, you have to pursue complete three years B.A course in the same college where you have secured admission. In case, if you are not interested to pursue your studies from your present college, you can discontinue from the course and you can take fresh admission in first year of B.A course in another college where you wish to pursue your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?