19th January 2011, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my stream from Biology to MSc Physics?

i am a student of bio group, can it be possible that i can do M.Sc with physics.

Please tell me

20th January 2011, 02:22 PM
amahajan

Unhappy Re: Can I change my stream from Biology to MSc Physics?

Hello,
It is not possible to do MSc with Physics when you are from Bio background. this is because you have not studied the basics of Physics subject and it is not possible to understand physics when you do not know its basic things. therefore you can not do MSc with Physics.
20th January 2011, 05:17 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my stream from Biology to MSc Physics?

It is not clear whether you have pursued Physics as a subject in graduation. It is a must to have Physics as a subject. If not you are surely not eligible for M.Sc in Physics. You may need to appear for an entrance exam in some institutes. You need to check out the rules in the university from which you plan to pursue studies.
7th February 2011, 11:52 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

You have not mentioned that what year you are presently studying.

Still, i don't think that you can study M.Sc (Physics) with biology in your graduation.

You need to have physics, chemistry, maths in your subjects in the graduation to apply for Master's degree in these subjects.

Good luck!
19th August 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

can i change my subject i.e physics to geography after bsc
12th November 2011, 11:34 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hello friend

It is not possible to do MSc with Physics when you are from Bio background. this is because you have not studied the basics of Physics subject and it is not possible to understand physics when you do not know its basic things. therefore you can not do MSc with Physics.

all the best
12th November 2011, 11:41 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hello friend

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?