25th October 2017, 11:08 PM
Krishnakumar sharma

Can I choose computer science and application in NET exam after completion of M.Sc IT?

Can I choose computer science and application in NET exam after completion of M.Sc IT? Can you please let me know which one to take for the NET/SET exam? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon on this. Awaiting for the quick response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between MSc maths and MSc computer science?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for NET Exam in Computer Science and Applications after completion of MCA course?
  3. When will the NET exam be held for Computer Science Students?
  4. Which subject should I choose for UGC NET exam?
  5. Am I eligible to take up UGC NET exam in Computer Science and Application subject?
  6. Which is the best topic to choose for Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science?
  7. Can I do Ph.D after completion of B.Tech Computer Science? Which subjects should I choose? How much expense is needed for doing Ph.D?
  8. Am I eligible to takeup UGC NET exam in computer science? I have completed MSc in computer science
  9. Am I eligible for NET computer science and application examination? I am a MSc statistics and computer application student
  10. Which is better M.Sc IT or M.Sc CS after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  11. Is Msc Computer Science Student eligible for writing CSIR-UGC Net Exam?
  12. What is the syllabus followed for M.Sc Information Technology for NET Exam?
  13. Can I sit for WBSSC exam in computer science or computer application after doing MSc in computer science from SMU?
  14. How to choose my optional subject in civil exam? I am pursuing MSc statistics with computer application
  15. How to crack NET EXAM - Computer Science and Application? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to prepare for UGC NET exam? I am doing MSc in computer science
  17. Am I eligible for NET exam in computer science after completing Msc IT? I am doing MSc IT(in 4th sem.)
  18. Which courses are available in Pune University after completing BCS in Pune
29th October 2017, 09:28 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I choose computer science and application in NET exam after completion of M.Sc IT?

The full form of NET is National Eligibility Test and that of SET is State Eligibility Test. NET is conducted by CBSE and SET is conducted by State Government. Both exams are conducted for Lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship.

1. The academic qualification for either of exam is master's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

Minimum of 55% marks in master's degree is required.

Master of Science in Information Technology candidates can apply for NET exam in Computer science and application. The upper age limit for JRF is 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?