4th July 2013, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I do catering after passing 12th standard?

can i do catering after my 12th std now i was studying 12thstd

Related Questions:
  1. Catering management after 10th is a wise decision? Relevant subjects to take in 12th related to Catering?
  2. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  3. Possibility to pursue one year Diploma in Catering, Hotel Management and Tourism through distance education if completed 10th standard?
  4. Career in Hotel management & catering after 12th commerce without maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to become a CA officer after passing 12th standard
  6. Is it better to do CA and CS together after passing 12th standard?
  7. Can I do any degree course after passing my 12th standard?
  8. Can I do Hotel Management course after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  9. Admission in diploma without passing HSC? I have failed 12th standard with 29% marks
  10. Whether Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology course is available? Entrance exam for this course? Whether a candidate get admission in degree course after completing diploma?
  11. Can't we join Air Force after passing 12th standard?
  12. How to join Army after passing BSc in Hotel Management Catering and Technology
  13. Possibilities of getting a good job after passing 12th standard in science?
  14. How to do web designing course after passing 12th standard?
  15. How to take admission in F.Y.B.Com in Mumbai University after passing 12th standard
  16. Am I eligible for IPS exam after doing 3 years Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology after 12th?
  17. How to become a Pilot after passing 10th standard?
  18. Is Bachelor in Catering degree eligible for doing B.Ed?
2nd October 2015, 10:52 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do catering after passing 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i do catering after my 12th std now i was studying 12thstd
Yes you can do catering courses after your Class XII. You can do B. Sc in Hotel & Catering Management or a diploma course in Catering or a certificate course in catering. You can choose the government institutions also which teaches catering and hotel management. For which you can check the websitewww. nchm.nic.in. The demand in the hotel and tourism industry is increased; the job opportunities will be more in the industry. Apart from this there are some institutions teaches hotel management and catering services in the Indian cities, you can select a good institute and study the course.
8th May 2018, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do catering after passing 12th standard?

Catering course is how many years course? If i want to open my own catering management how can I'll open it which main thing i have to use of that?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?