4th July 2013, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I do economics hons while being a student of Arts?

can i do economics hons while being a student of arts ???

2nd October 2015, 10:59 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do economics hons while being a student of Arts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i do economics hons while being a student of arts ???
Yes you can do economics graduation. The eligibility to study B.A (Hons.) economics is a pass in Class XII with mathematics and economics as one of the subjects. The minimum marks scored will be 60 % in Class XII. This is the criteria to join economics honors course mostly followed but some of the universities have different criteria you have to check the website of the college you wish to join.
25th May 2020, 05:14 PM
Lovypamnani

Default Re: Can I do economics hons while being a student of Arts?

I think it's not possible because you maths is must.
Economics Honours Eligibility. The minimum eligibility for Economics honours is 10+2. Admission is made on the basis of merit lists generated by the colleges. It's an absolute commerce course (Mathematics 12th is a must)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?