29th May 2014, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I get economics hons in DU? I have scored 85% in NIOS board

Sir if i score 85% in nios board with arts. Can i get eco hons in DU? What will be required subject to get eco hons?
Sir plz help?

10th June 2015, 08:17 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get economics hons in DU? I have scored 85% in NIOS board

Yes, you are eligible for the admission in the Delhi University which is the India's best university. Admission in the UG course is on the basis of board aggregate ( best four ) for most tye courses.

To get the admission here is itself a big achievement in the desire course and college. First of most fill the application form which is available online as well as offline upto 15th June 2015.

After that you have to wait till the first cut off list which will be released on the 25th June 2015 and again the next on each fourth day. From the recent year it is made compulsory to have Mathematics as main subject to get the admission in the Eco hons.

There is reservation in the cut off for the OBC, SC/ST and PWD candidates. There is separate quota for the Sports category candidates. There is also relaxation for the girls candidate.

From this year few of the colleges also started some of the course. Due to which there is chance of increment of seats which was 54,000 upto the last year.

For more information visit at www.du.ac.in. which is the official website. From there you can get the previous cut off list also. So keep your documents ready.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?