13th July 2017, 05:45 PM
Monikapidikiti

Can I do M.Sc in Food science and nutrition after completion of B.E Electronics engineering?

Can I do M.Sc in Food science and nutrition after completion of B.E Electronics engineering? What is the minimum criteria followed to do M.Sc now? What is the scope in future after the course? Can someone please give me the details soon? Thanks!

15th July 2017, 07:32 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.Sc in Food science and nutrition after completion of B.E Electronics engineering?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue M.Sc in Food Science and Nutrition course:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to pursue M.Sc in Food Science and Nutrition course. Here is the basic educational qualification required.

>> You must have done Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) course in any of the below mentioned streams with subjects namely Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biology, Chemistry, Botany, Physics, Zoology ..etc.,

>> B.Sc in Food Science and Nutrition, B.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics, B.Sc in Food Science and Quality Control, B.Sc in Food Technology, B.Sc in Public Health and Nutrition, B.Sc in Clinical Nutrition are eligible to apply.

>> The minimum percentage you must have secured in 55% marks from a recognized university in Bachelor Degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?