29th June 2011, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MS from abroad after scoring 65% in B.E final year?

hi this akshay pursuing BE final year my aggricat is 65%. can i do MS from abroad and also can get scholership

Related Questions:
  1. How to work in abroad while studying in final year B.E EEE? What are the opportunities available in abroad?
  2. Possibility to study Post Graduation in Abroad for a candidate who has rejoined B.Com final year after 3 years of gap?
  3. How to go to abroad for work while in final year Mechanical engineering? What is the procedure?
  4. MS studies in Abroad for B.Pharma final year student?
  5. Post Graduation in Ayurvedics at Abroad for BAMS final year student?
  6. What should I do to study in Abroad being a B.Tech final year student?
  7. Can I do final year of my B.Tech from abroad?
  8. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  9. How may I pursue my MS degree from aboard? How much costs would be expected in India and abroad for the same? I am a final year student of B.Tech(ECE).
  10. Is it a barrier if having a year back in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad?
  11. Any chances to do MS in Abroad? I am doing B.Pharm final year?
  12. Is it worth to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com(Corporate Secretaryship) final year student? Preferable colleges to study in Abroad?
  13. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Phil(Economics) final year candidate?
  14. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I study further in Abroad along with ICWA course being a B.Com final year student? -- [New]
  16. How to study M.Sc chemistry in Abroad after doing BSc final year
  17. How to find jobs abroad if I have completed B.Sc Agriculture?
  18. Can I directly do MS in Abroad? Is there MCA course in Abroad? Duration of MCA?
11th November 2011, 09:14 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I do MS from abroad after scoring 65% in B.E final year?

dear friend,

yes you can do .
if you have money to invest then just go and do it
from abroad .you can get better exposure there
so best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?