19th June 2013, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for SSC, SBI, RAIL, PSC after passing HS with 53%

i passed HS in this year.i got 53%.can i eligible for ssc ,SBI.RAIL,PSC.PLEASE GIVE ME ANSWER

1st September 2015, 12:14 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for SSC, SBI, RAIL, PSC after passing HS with 53%

Having done your higher secondary degree you are eligible for only SSC examination only out of all the other examinations.

SSC stands for Staff selection commission and examination is held for the recruitment of lower divisional clerk in the government offices.

For this examination one having higher secondary school degree with age lying within 18 years to 27 years are eligible. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the norms.

For SBI examination, Public Service Commission ( PSC ), Railway examination ( Railway Recruitment Board ) you need to be graduate first. So for these examination you should first complete your graduation course then look to try these examination to get your desired job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?