2nd June 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Nanotechnology course after doing 12th with 62% marks/

sir i have done my 12th(PCM) with 62% marks so, can i get admission in nanotechnology courses???? as i am from Punjab so could you please tell me about the colleges offering this course in Punjab and also about its scope in Punjab or anywhere in India. sir please help me..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I opt for Nanotechnology after passing 12th with computer science?
  2. Qualifications required for admission in Nanotechnology Course? What to do to get admission after 12th and which are the courses?
  3. How may I get admission in Nanotechnology after completing 12th std? List of top institutes in Maharashtra for studying Nanotechnology?
  4. Could I do Nanotechnology after engineering? Is engineering and nanotechnology a different thing?
  5. Qualifications needed for admission in Nanotechnology course? Which are the courses available after 12th?
  6. How to take admission in Nanotechnology after passing 12th PCB?
  7. Qualification needed for getting admission in Nanotechnology? Which institutes offer Nanotechnology course in Maharashtra?
  8. Is it beneficial to choose PG in Nanotechnology? What are the advantages of M.Tech in Nanotechnology? -- [New]
  9. Qualifications needed to study Nanotechnology? Institutes offering Nanotechnology course in Maharashtra or anywhere in India?
  10. How to do a project in Nanotechnology after doing M.Tech in Nanotechnology
  11. Is there any scope in M.Tech, B.Tech and Ph.D in Nanotechnology?
  12. Procedure to take admission into M.Tech in Nanotechnology after the completion of B.Tech?
  13. Can I get a seat in Nanotechnology after scoring 11 marks in PGECET in Nanotechnology?
  14. Colleges offering Nanotechnology course after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get admission for Ph.D in Nanotechnology from universities in USA and UK after completing M.tech Nanotechnology course?
  16. can pharma students enter into nanotech stream?
  17. Names of the universities to do Ph.D in Nanotechnology?
  18. Required Marks to score in 12th Class to join Nanotechnology?
20th February 2013, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in Nanotechnology course after doing 12th with 62% marks/

time for applying nano technology.IS THERE ANY ENTRANCE EXAMINATION .
9th November 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in Nanotechnology course after doing 12th with 62% marks/

sir can please now the value of nanotechnology join India and job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?