15th November 2016, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I change school after studying in 9th for 6 months? List of schools in Hyderabad who are taking admission till now?

Hello sir, Hello sir, I have passed 8th exam and studying in 9th standard for 6 months, but this school is not good. I want to apply for another school. Please tell me can I change my school? List of schools in Hyderabad who are taking admission till now?

Related Questions:
  1. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  2. List of CBSE schools under fee of Rs. 25000 per year for admission in 9th standard in Mysore?
  3. List of ICSE affiliated schools offering admission in 9th standard in Cuttack?
  4. What is the procedure we need to follow to change school while doing 9th standard?
  5. What is the procedure to be followed to change school from CBSE TO MP board?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission for 10th in a different school after completion of 9th standard?
  7. What is the procedure followed for taking admission in 10th standard after completion of 9th from CBSE school?
  8. Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard?
  9. List good schools in Old City Hyderabad for Nursery admission?
  10. Is it possible to change school while studying in 9th standard? Will there be any effect on further education?
  11. Will there be a problem if students change there school from 9th to 10th standard?
  12. Can I get admission in class 10th in another school if I had passed class 9th from CBSE?
  13. Is CBSE registration done in previous school in 9th grade or present school after transfer?
  14. Minimum age required for admission in 9th standard under CBSE school? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of Army Schools in Bihar? Admission procedure in 9th standard? -- [New]
  16. Is it possible to transfer my son who is studying in 9th CBSE board from Hyderabad to Maharashtra?
  17. List of best primary schools for students to join?
  18. Can I take admission in schools of Vadodara in 9th standard?
17th November 2016, 12:52 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change school after studying in 9th for 6 months? List of schools in Hyderabad who are taking admission till now?

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in another school in the mid of the session as there is no such provision for it. If however, you wish to get admission in 9th standard in some other school, you will have to get admission in the concluding year and not in this year itself.

Below, however I have mentioned the names of some of the schools in Hyderabad where you cannot get admission in 9th grade in Hyderabad in the concluding year. However, no school will be taking admission in the mid of the session now.
17th November 2016, 09:59 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I change school after studying in 9th for 6 months? List of schools in Hyderabad who are taking admission till now?

You can take admission in another school only if they have seats available. Its November running & at this time no school would take admission to any class. I suggest you to complete your 9th class from the same school & after clearing that take admission in a different school.
17th November 2016, 03:10 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that at this instant you cannot change your School in the mid of the session. Since you have have completed 6 months in class 9th in that particular School, you should complete class 9th from there only. None of the Schools will take admission at this instant. After the completion of class 9th, you can change your School to study class 10th in some other School.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?