20th August 2016, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for 10th in a different school after completion of 9th standard?

In case we are studying in class 9 and passed it and want to take admission in class 10 in another school in CBSE board. Can we change the school after passing class 9th? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the details on the same soon.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission for 10th in a different school after completion of 9th standard?
  3. Can I join a new school in 10th after completion of 9th standard?
  4. What is the procedure followed for taking admission in 10th standard after completion of 9th from CBSE school?
  5. Is it possible to get admission in another school for 10th standard after completion of 9th from ICSE?
  6. What is the procedure to be followed for doing 10th in another school after completion of 9th standard?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for ITI course after completion of 9th standard?
  8. Can I get admission in 10th CBSE after completion of 9th ICSE?
  9. Is it possible to get admission in 9th standard for 10th passed candidate?
  10. How to get admission for 10th standard in cbse school rajasthan but studied 9th standard in Karnataka?
  11. Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it possible for me to get admission in 10th standard in abroad after completion of 9th in India?
  13. Procedure to change school after completion of 9th standard? -- [New]
  14. Is it possible for me to go to 10th standard if I got failed in one subject in 9th standard in SSC board?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission for 10th CBSE board after completion of 9th from state board school?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in another CBSE school after completion of 10th standard?
  17. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  18. Having Tamil as second language in 10th will create any problem in getting admission in CBSE School of Kerala?
21st August 2016, 05:46 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for 10th in a different school after completion of 9th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In case we are studying in class 9 and passed it and want to take admission in class 10 in another school in CBSE board. Can we change the school after passing class 9th? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the details on the same soon.

Thanks!

Many schools do not admit students directly in 10th from some other schools. But, there are some schools with high donations, which may admit the students in 10th after the completion of 9th standard from some other school. So, you can try to get admission in the new school and after getting admission, you get transfer certificate from the old school. But, it is not advisable to change the school at the time of class 10. It is very difficult to get admission in the 10th standard.
21st August 2016, 11:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for 10th in a different school after completion of 9th standard?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in 10th standard in a different school after completion of your 9th standard. Not all the schools offer direct admission in 10th standard, some schools offer admissions in 10th standard only when there are vacancies else, the school doesn't offer admission in 10th standard. So, I suggest you to check whether the school you wish to take admission in 10th standard offer admissions in 10th standard directly or not and take further steps for pursuing your 10th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?