27th July 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for doing summer training at DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, L&T and Essar after diploma in Electrical?

process to admission in summer training at DMRC,BHEL,ONGC,L&T,ESSAR after diploma in electrical

28th July 2011, 10:06 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for doing summer training at DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, L&T and Essar after diploma in Electrical?

hi dear
You go to this company
then apply for summer training
programme of this institution

i suggest you after diploma you go for
degree in electrical
that is help you for future.................
30th December 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for doing summer training at DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, L&T and Essar after diploma in Electrical?

how to apply for training in ongc for six months?????????for computer science students......
11th January 2012, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of b.tech from electrical & electronics branch ,in final year, for what post i can apply for delhi mertro exams..
27th February 2012, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

what is the procedure of doing training in summer time for two months in oil india limited after completing 3rd year?
29th February 2012, 10:49 PM
measrasr

HI DEAR,

You go to this company
then apply for summer training
programme of this institution

i suggest you after diploma you go for
degree in electrical
that is help you for future.................

THANKS
11th March 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

hey do u have answer of any of these question ?which are asked yet?
29th March 2012, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

sir i'm diploma in electrical engg. I want to summer trainig in BHEL jagdishpur so what i do please tell me
17th August 2012, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

sir ,
i'm doing civil engg ( 7TH sem )
plz tell me about 6 months training procedure in L&T , DLF...
30th September 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

procedure to apply for six months training in DMRC after 3rd year of b.e. in electrical and electronics communication?
22nd February 2014, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

m doing electricl engg
nd i want my summer training in DMRC
how i do?
23rd February 2014, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, im doing electrical and electronics engineering (from MDU,rohtak)and m in 7th sem...im from nepal and wants my summer training in DMRC.how i do? plz messsage me at my email;- [email protected]
7th April 2014, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, i am doing diploma in electronis engg. from JAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIA New Delhi & am in 4th semester .
i want to do summer training in DMRC. So please ....... tell me about the summer training in DMRC and how can i join .please send me mail on my email id- [email protected]
7th April 2014, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, i am doing diploma in electronis engg. from JAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIA New Delhi & am in 4th semester .
i want to do summer training in DMRC. So please ....... tell me about the summer training in DMRC and how can i join .please send me mail on my email id- [email protected]
10th May 2014, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

To
G.M.
DMRC Delhi
Sir
Respected sir i want to say you I am student of electrical eng.in4th sem.Who affilated HSBTE & approved by AICTE. I want do summer training in your company. Please tell us how do apply the training form & how many fees in your company.
Thanking you.
Name Sujit kumar verma
Email id. [email protected]
10th June 2022, 11:07 PM
surajsingh2001

[QUOTE=Unregistered;4222508]
Respected sir.
I am doing electrical engineering Pusa Institute of technology and in 5th sem...im from Delhi and wants my summer training in DMRC.how i do? plz messsage me at my email;- [email protected]
thank you
10th June 2022, 11:10 PM
surajsingh2001

[QUOTE=Unregistered;4396957]To
G.M.
DMRC Delhi
Sir
Respected sir i want to say you I am student of electrical eng.in 5th semester from pusa institute of technology. I want do summer training in your company. Please tell us how do apply the training form of your company.
Thanking you.
Name - Suraj Singh
Email id. [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?