18th August 2017, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I get government job being son of an ex-serviceman?

Hello, I am a son of ex-service man I have completed my degree can I get any job under my father quota. I'm in need of government job, so can you please tell me which government job I can apply for? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thanks!

19th August 2017, 10:21 PM
PRIYANUJ HANDIQUE

Default Re: Can I get government job being son of an ex-serviceman?

No worry brother. This is india nobody cares about the past . Yes, if your performance in academics is good enough , there is no barrier in front of you to get a good government job. Good luck !!!
20th August 2017, 06:01 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

No, there is no relaxation or reservation of seats in government jobs for ward of defence person.

There is relaxation for candidates of defence services in defence job only. So, if your ward is interested in defence job then there is relaxation for him.

For other jobs he/she has to appear and qualify in entrance examination. No, relaxation for candidates of defence person.
20th August 2017, 07:42 PM
manjira...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am a son of ex-service man I have completed my degree can I get any job under my father quota. I'm in need of government job, so can you please tell me which government job I can apply for? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thanks!
No, that is no possible as per my knowledge. You cannot get government job under your father's quota.
The ex-serviceman quota will provide reservation in jobs for your father but not for you. You can get reservation and fees exemption in educational institutions.

If you want to get a government job you need to take the examination and go through the selection procedure like a general candidate.Age relaxation and quota is provided to the reserved category candidates(SC/ST/OBC/PH).

The age relaxation and ex-serviceman quota facilities is not for any family member except under certain condition like the death of the individual serviceman while on duty.
18th June 2019, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name Shinde Raju my late father army ex serviceman keshav rao I want job I am very poor. Please sir help any job I am from Hyderabad my no 8099077080
27th November 2019, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i am infant.my father asc and dsc which quota i get job sir.
17th February 2020, 04:14 AM
Unregistered

Can someone get job if his ex-servicemen father has done any government job after retirement
7th December 2020, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

my father in low was a ex service man he is no more now i got any government job
19th August 2021, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

my name is baljeet singh my father was retired army officer and dsc comender which quota i get job sir my mobile no is 99150-34098
27th August 2021, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, Haryana government is providing the ex servicmen Quto there depenetans in government in some respective conditions
then why not other state is providing the this provision to the ward members of ex serviceman.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?