19th May 2013, 05:09 PM
divisharp

Can I get a job if I am interested in Mechanical engineering?

i am a girl i am interested in mechanical engineering can i get jobs

11th July 2013, 10:51 AM
harishbanu

Default Re: Can I get a job if I am interested in Mechanical engineering?

Hai, you are interested to do mechanical engineering. Mechanical branch is evergreen and one of the toughest branch. And the scope for this branch in future increases.We all know that competition for this branch is less because it is tougher than other branches. And the pass percentage is also less for this branch. If you try to get certificate of B.Tech without any drawbacks.Then you can get jobs easily.
11th July 2013, 10:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job if I am interested in Mechanical engineering?

Hai friend
Yes you can get a job after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. In engineering course Mechanical branch is evergreen for job opportunities because of less competition. Among all the branches only few girls choose this branch because of tough course and need to do hard work. If you complete your B.Tech with above 60% or above and without any backlogs you can definitely get a job in mechanical related fields.
ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?