19th May 2013, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job if I am interested in Mechanical engineering?

i am girl i am interested in mechanical engineering can i get jobs

20th August 2014, 10:37 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Can I get a job if I am interested in Mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am girl i am interested in mechanical engineering can i get jobs
Dear as you have mentioned that you are a girl, and you are interested in the Mechanical Engineering then, you don't have to worry about it. Nowadays girls are standing and making their career in each and every field, and Mechanical Engineering is one of them.

Mechanical engineering is an evergreen branch of engineering. Every industry requires mechanical engineer, whether it is a private company or a big public sector unit. In almost all power plants, mechanical engineer is required for various operations like boiler operation, material handling, turbine and power generation.

Apart from that, it has wide range of scope in other streams as well. Such as - Mechanical Engineers are applicable in Aeronautical branch, Automobile companies and various Designing companies as well.

So, you just don't worry and don't think that girls are not eligible for mechanical engineering. If you are interested in mechanical engineering then just go for it. Very bright future is waiting for you.

Regards
~DKG~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?