25th May 2011, 04:56 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a post of Captain in Navy if have a NCC "C" certificate and I am a degree holder?

i am degree holderof BSCs and with ncc 'c' certificate
can i get a post of captain in navy?

25th May 2011, 07:02 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a post of Captain in Navy if have a NCC "C" certificate and I am a degree holder?

hi
there is no post for captain navy directly, you first appointment as lieutenant .

So for this you can for UES (university entry scheme)
age between 18 to 23 years.
you have NCC 'C' certificate this valuable but after some stages they will some prority for you.
25th May 2011, 09:57 AM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get a post of Captain in Navy if have a NCC "C" certificate and I am a degree holder?

I am not sure that you will get captain post in Navy,but i can say that you will have good position in Navy with NCC certificate.

To join in Indian Navy,you have to appear for CDS exam.

CDS examination notification for this year:

Date of issuing application form from 7th May 2011 to 6th June 2011.
Exam will be held on 18th Sept 2011.

To apply the application online,then click here
See this attachment for eligibility criteria and exam pattern.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CDS-II-2011-English.pdf(133.1 KB, 88 views)
25th May 2011, 03:32 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Only having the degree and NCC certificate you can’t become the caption but you also have to full fill all the criteria which are required for the navy caption. To become a caption you need
• Self-confidence
• Hard work
• Attitude
• Self decision power
• Can work in team with the family
• Leader ship quality

After having these things you will be consider to become a caption in navy.
25th May 2011, 03:33 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Can I get a post of Captain in Navy if have a NCC "C" certificate and I am a degree holder?

Only having the degree and NCC certificate you can’t become the caption but you also have to full fill all the criteria which are required for the navy caption. To become a caption you need
• Self-confidence
• Hard work
• Attitude
• Self decision power
• Can work in team with the family
• Leader ship quality

After having these things you will be consider to become a caption in navy.
25th May 2011, 06:37 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am degree holderof BSCs and with ncc 'c' certificate
can i get a post of captain in navy?
You can not join Indian navy directly as a Captain. There is a hierarchy that is followed.
Captain
Commander
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant
Sublieutenant
20th July 2011, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

i have done my b.tech from deemed university can i eligible for UES in indian army?
27th July 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i am baljinder singh and i have done three diploma and b.tech in cse can i elligible for any officer postion in indian army
31st January 2012, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

i am a girl of 17 years doing diploma with C.S.E branch 2nd year in polytechnic ..... i want to become a navy officer after my diploma but i doesn't know what i have to done for that ..........could you please help me for my future?
12th July 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

for how many jobs ncc is required and useful ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?