29th March 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

How to join Merchant Navy? What is the selection procedure for becoming a Captain of the ship? Colleges offering the course?

sir
How can i join merchant navy because i want to be captain of ship, selection procedure ?

30th March 2011, 08:12 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Merchant Navy? What is the selection procedure for becoming a Captain of the ship? Colleges offering the course?

You can apply right after your 12standard. But it is a must that you must be from the science background and also Maths should be one of the subjects studied. You must have scored at least 50% in the same. You need to appear for the various entrance exams and if selected join for the training period. You will join the stream as a deck officer. As you complete the required sea time and the various exams you will be eligible for becoming a captain.
30th May 2011, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Merchant Navy? What is the selection procedure for becoming a Captain of the ship? Colleges offering the course?

And if we step back before completing the total course of captaincy, so will we be certify upto that stage?
10th June 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to join merchant navy for girls after bca?
29th June 2011, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

In how many years should i become captain
20th November 2011, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

i want to be a captain of ship how can i join it after completing 10 2 with PCM
11th May 2012, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

im 10 th pass how can i join merchant navy? and what are the opportunities?
2nd June 2013, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

What i do after Bse Undergraduate ... Which will suiyable for me coz i am middle class boy n my famly not affort so much money for my study..
6th June 2013, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

how to join merchant navy as a captain
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?