9th February 2018, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for readmission in class 11th under CBSE board?

A student currently studying in class 11th in a CBSE school. If he wish to get readmitted in class 11th in next academic session in other CBSE school. Is it possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get readmission in 11th standard from WBCHSE to CBSE board?
  2. Can I get readmission in another branch if failed in 11th Physics & Maths in KVS?
  3. Whether readmission in class 11th CBSE board is allowed or not?
  4. Which will be the easiest Board among CBSE and MP Board to study in 11th standard?
  5. How to take readmission in class XI and what can be done if school denies re-admitting in same class?
  6. Readmission at DAV School in 11th standard?
  7. Procedure to get migration certificate for moving from CBSE board to Gujarat Board for class 11th? -- [New]
  8. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  9. What is the procedure followed for changing school from 11th to 12th class in CBSE board?
  10. Can i get readmission in 12th class in 2017 after passed it in 2014
  11. What are the possibility to join 11th class under CBSE board after 1 year gap due to accident?
  12. Is it possible to change my Board from ICSE to CBSE directly for class 12th after scoring 91% marks in class 11th?
  13. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the value of doing in state and CBSE board? Which would be better to join IIT in future?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission for 12th in a different board after completion of 11th in CBSE board?
  16. How can I prepare to secure above 90% in 11th Science CBSE Board exam?
  17. Is it possible to get admission in class 12th CBSE Board school after completing class 11th CBSE from another State?
  18. Should I join State Board instead of repeating 11th having compartment in 2 subjects of CBSE Board?
11th March 2018, 01:53 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for readmission in class 11th under CBSE board?

No, it is not possible to get re-admission in class 11 in another CBSE school after completing class 11 from other CBSE school. You need to show your TC(Transfer Certificate) at the time of admission in CBSE schools. The last passing year and class will be printed or written on the certificate. So, there is no chance of getting re-admission in other CBSE school.
31st October 2021, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

If we show transfer certificate then is it possible to getting re-admission in the other CBSE school?
18th April 2022, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

How can i get admission in class 11 again
31st May 2022, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

After 11 cbse can I take readmission in state?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?