8th February 2018, 11:35 AM
ynvyas

Whether readmission in class 11th CBSE board is allowed or not?

A student passed class 10th in 2017, got admitted in a CBSE school in 2017. He wish to get readmitted in class 11th in any CBSE school in 2018. Is it possible? If yes, how it will affect his chances for JEE Main & Advance?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get readmission in 11th standard from WBCHSE to CBSE board?
  2. Can I get readmission in another branch if failed in 11th Physics & Maths in KVS?
  3. Procedure for readmission in class 11th under CBSE board?
  4. Which will be the easiest Board among CBSE and MP Board to study in 11th standard?
  5. How to take readmission in class XI and what can be done if school denies re-admitting in same class? -- [New]
  6. Readmission at DAV School in 11th standard?
  7. Can I change the subjects in 12th after passing 11th? I have done my 11th from CBSE board this year -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it allowed to repeat 11th standard in CBSE board after completion from Gujarat board?
  9. Principal is not allowing for readmission in class 12th CBSE board school?
  10. What are the possibility to join 11th class under CBSE board after 1 year gap due to accident?
  11. Number of Attempts allowed in JEE Advanced for class 11 repeater?
  12. Am I eligible to change my school from Madhya Pradesh board to CBSE after completion of class 11th?
  13. What is the value of doing in state and CBSE board? Which would be better to join IIT in future?
  14. How can I prepare to secure above 90% in 11th Science CBSE Board exam?
  15. Is it possible to get admission in class 12th CBSE Board school after completing class 11th CBSE from another State?
  16. Should I join State Board instead of repeating 11th having compartment in 2 subjects of CBSE Board?
  17. Will I be allowed to take admission in class 11th under ISC or CBSE Board after passing 10th from NIOS?
  18. Is it possible to change from CBSE to Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan?
17th February 2018, 10:43 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether readmission in class 11th CBSE board is allowed or not?

Yes, the student is allowed to take re-admission in 11th class if he/she is changing school.

In this case, there will be no affect in number of attempts to appear for JEE Main and JEE Advanced.

Just because number of attempts will be counted from the first time you apply for JEE Main exam.

Only 3 consecutive chances are awarded to the candidate for qualifying the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?