4th March 2016, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete graduation after having arrears?

I appeared for my B.com (vocational) final year exams in the year.however I wasn't able to clear three papers namely, business law,advance management accounting and cost accounting..I want to complete my graduation now.can you please guide me how to go about it?

5th March 2016, 10:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete graduation after having arrears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I appeared for my B.com (vocational) final year exams in the year.however I wasn't able to clear three papers namely, business law,advance management accounting and cost accounting..I want to complete my graduation now.can you please guide me how to go about it?
Yes, it is possible for you to complete Graduation. But, you need to appear and qualify in the each paper separately. If you feel that subjects is hard to study, then you can join some private coaching class so that you can easily qualify in the exam. You need to pay exam fees separately for pending backlog papers. You are eligible to get the Degree certificate only after qualifying in all the three pending backlog papers.
6th March 2016, 11:45 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The aspirant has to clear the arrears papers to complete the graduation. You have to apply for the arrears examinations through your college. You have to appear and clear the examination. This is the only way of completing the graduation. There is no other way is left. So you have to prepare well for the examinations through private Tuition or own studies. And apply for the examinations and clear the same. Best of luck for your studies.
13th October 2020, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

I am 2011-2014 b.com batch and I have few subjects are back logs....I wish to write exam now (2020) and need to clear my arrears is it possible now? If yes please let me know how can I do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?