23rd July 2012, 03:23 PM
Sonali Das Mehaturi

Can I give the exam of Assistant Teacher in computer application? I am a student of A level of NIELIT

sir,
I am a student of 'A' level of NIELIT. My question is after passing that can I able to give exam for assistant teacher in computer application. Please give me answer. I am puzzled.
Your's faithfully
Sonali Das

Related Questions:
  1. Can I sit for SSC exam as a Assistant Teacher? Can I have the age relaxation?
  2. AM I eligible for Assistant Teacher post in WBJEE after completing 3 years BSc in computer application(Vocational)?
  3. Which course should I join among MCA, M.Sc and B.Ed to become a Teacher?
  4. Am i eligible for B. Level from NIELIT? Can I apply for GATE exam?
  5. Am I eligible to become a computer teacher in 12th level? I have completed MSc in Computer Science
  6. Am I eligible for west bengal SSC for the post of Assistant Teacher of Computer Application or Science?
  7. Eligibility to become a computer teacher of 10+2 & graduate level? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. After completing NIELIT C level course can I do research or I have to do Ph.D after this course?
  9. Am I eligible for west bengal school service commission? I have completed graduation in BSc computer application
  10. Can I become a Teacher of any private school, college or ITI institute if completed B.E. in CSE?
  11. Eligibility criteria to become a computer teacher in 12th and graduate level?
  12. Can I apply for assistant teacher under West Bengal School Service
  13. Eligibility to become computer teacher in kerala state syllabus
  14. Syllabus of the exam for the post of female teacher in computer application against the advertisement of WBPSC?
  15. MCA holder is eligible for the post of assistant professor in B.Sc Computer Science?
  16. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  17. When will be the exam conducted for the post of High School Assistant teacher in Jharkhand? -- [New]
  18. How to be a government computer teacher after completing BCA?
24th December 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I give the exam of Assistant Teacher in computer application? I am a student of A level of NIELIT

I passed DOEACC 'O' & 'A' level .and also completed graduation in B.Sc from C.U. can I eligible for computer application or science in SSC?
--from mousumi saha (kolkata)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?