5th December 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I give IES Exam being a candidate of 4th year of Architectural Engineering?

for ies exam
sir i am forth year appear in arkitectural engg can i give this exam

Related Questions:
  1. Can I give engineering exam after studying 4th year B.Tech Civil
  2. Am I eligible to sit for IAS and IES Exams being a candidate of pursuing 4th year?
  3. Am I eligible to sit for IES exam in my 4th year of engineering?
  4. Am i eligible for IES exam after pursuing 4th year B.Tech Instrumentation engineering? What is the syllabus for IES?
  5. What is the eligibility for IES entrance exam? I am a civil engineering student -- [New]
  6. How can i opt for architectural engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to give IES Exam being a candidate having completed Engineering with Biomedical stream with 2 backlogs?
  8. Is there any good coaching for IES? I am in 4th semester in mechanical engineering
  9. How many times IES examination is conducted every year ? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which subjects should I choose for IES Exam being a candidate pursuing Computer Science Engineering?
  11. How to study Architectural engineering after completion of my diploma? I am studying diploma in civil engineering 3rd year
  12. Am I eligible for AMIE in Civil Engineering or Architectural Engineering after passing diploma in Architectural Assistanceship?
  13. Eligibility criteria for PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing 4th year of Engineering?
  14. What is the future scope for Architecture and Architectural Engineering? I am doing B.Tech from National Institute of Technology
  15. Which all exam do I need to answer to join Architectural Engineering? Which subjects should be taken after passing 10th and what should be done after 12th?
  16. Basic Salary of IES Engineer?
  17. Can I give IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in Electronics?
  18. Am I eligible for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in CSE? What kind of work a IES Officer should do?
6th December 2011, 02:01 PM
jayparikh

Default Re: Can I give IES Exam being a candidate of 4th year of Architectural Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
for ies exam
Yes,
you can surely go for IES exam as you have appeared in fourth year of

architectural engineering.

best of luck.
6th December 2011, 09:04 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give IES Exam being a candidate of 4th year of Architectural Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
for ies exam
hi,
Yes you are eligible for I.E.S exam.
Your age should not less then 21year or not more then 30 year.

I.E.S exam is conducted by U.P.S.C once in a year.

ENGINEERING SERVICES EXAMINATION, 2012
Date of notification:-25.02.2012
Last date of receipt of form:-26.03.2012(MONDAY)
Date of exam:- 15.06.2012(FRIDAY)

good luck!
6th December 2011, 11:02 PM
devesh2812

Thumbs up Re: Can I give IES Exam being a candidate of 4th year of Architectural Engineering?

Yes Dear...
you can give IES exam being a candidate of 4th year of Architectural Engineering...

Qualification Criteria for IES

Candidates must have Engineering degree ( BE/Btech) from a recognized university or equivalent. Those students appearing for final semester exam are also allowed to appear for this subjected to them submitting the degree certificates at the time of recruitment. Candidates who have qualified MSc degree or equivalent in areas like Wireless Communications, Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering can also apply for IES exam.
Applicants should be of age group 21 to 30.

Good luck...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?