30th April 2012, 10:25 PM

Can i give lateral entry test after doing 2nd year diploma in electrical engineering?

sir
i am studnt of 2nd year diploma in electrical engg... After comlete diploma can i give latreal entry test... Sir want to b.tech in electrical engg.... Plz sir give detail of test.,

28th August 2012, 09:17 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can i give lateral entry test after doing 2nd year diploma in electrical engineering?

If you have a diploma certificate in electrical engineering and if you fall under the eligibility criteria of subjects (required for the branch/discipline you apply in) then you can apply through lateral entry. Normally, the B. Tech in aeronautical engineering is of 4 years but through lateral entry you can save one year and in that case the course tenure becomes 3 years.

Once you apply for admission you might have to appear in the entrance examination/aptitude test conducted by the university to be eligible to get a seat. Once the last date for receiving the application is over, many college/university exempt a candidate from appearing from this aptitude test and take them directly, if they have seats vacant.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?