11th June 2017, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required to become a female pilot?

I am for middle class and I want to become a good female pilot. I complete my 10th class and going to choose science PCM. My height is 5.5 my age is 15+ and my weight is 54 my eyesight is good. So can I become a pilot or not? What qualification I have needed after 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification required to become a Pilot?
  2. What qualification is required to become a Commercial Pilot?
  3. Qualification required for Pilot training? Fee structure, entrance and job confirmation?
  4. What is the qualification required for Pilot?
  5. What is teh qualification required to become a Pilot? How Aeronautical is useful to become a Pilot? How many colleges are there in Gujarat for Aeronautical?
  6. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Loco Pilot?
  7. What is the minimum qualification required to become a Pilot SL? What is the total cost of pursuing the course?
  8. How to become a Pilot in IAF being a girl? What shall I do for this? Required Qualification for this?
  9. Qualification required to be pilot in Air India?
  10. Is there any specific qualification needed for Pilot training? Pilot training schools in Mumbai?
  11. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? What steps should I follow to become a Loco Pilot and what is the minimum percentage required?
  12. Required Qualification to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force?
  13. What is the qualification required to study Pilot? What is the fee structure?
  14. What are the height requirements for a Girl to become a Pilot(Female)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the qualification required for Assistant Commissioner post? I am a female
  16. What is the qualification required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways?
  17. Minimum percentage and other qualification required to get job as Loco Pilot?
  18. What is the qualification required to become a Fighter Pilot? I am studying in 12th
12th June 2017, 06:31 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification required to become a female pilot?

If you want to become a pilot then you have to follow the given below steps:

One should have completed degree from a recognised University.

One should have secured a minimum of 60% in degree.

Your age should not be more than 25 years.

You should be a citizen of India.

You have to appear in CDS exam and qualify it. After that you will have to appear in personal interview and medical test.

You can also appear in flight pilot Short Service Commission.
12th June 2017, 06:38 PM
mrghost
Member+

To become pilot you must need to apply for entrance exam known by IAF woman pilot exam.

Eligibility criteria for IAF women pilot exam

> Candidate must done graduation with Physics and Mathematics at 10 + 2 level.
> Candidate's age must be between 19 to 23 years and 25 years for those having commercial pilot licence.
> Candidate must be physically fit.
> Height - 162.5 cm
> Leg length - 99 & 128 cm
> Candidate must have good eyesight.
12th June 2017, 11:18 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Educational qualification for being a female pilot :
Candidates must have completed intermediate in Physics and Mathematics and completed their graduation in any stream with 60% or above marks from a recognized university or completed BE/B.Tech with minimum of 60% marks.

Age criteria :
Age of candidates must be in between 19 to 23 years.

Physical criteria :
Minimum height should be 148 cms.

Thanks
13th June 2017, 10:18 PM
Shwetabha

Hi, sir my shweta bhalavi and i want to become in female pilot and complete my 12 science and 10 pass going to choose in cbz my height is 5.5 and age is 17+ i can become in pilot...😅
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?