6th May 2018, 05:51 PM
Angel nanu

Is there any type of entrance exam for Air Hostess? Or, can I join directly after my 12th board results are out?

The basic I want to know is that my 12th medical result is coming on 28th May and my aim is to become an Air Hostess. I want to know about the exam pattern and can I give that exam? Or, can I join directly into any training institutes?

28th April 2020, 08:06 AM
huzaifaantuley

Default Re: Is there any type of entrance exam for Air Hostess? Or, can I join directly after my 12th board results are out?

You can join directly after your HSC results are out. Below are some eligibility criteria for becoming Air Hostess:

1)Minimum 12th Qualified
2)Minimum height of 157 cm
3)Minimum eyesight of '6/9'
4)The candidate should not have any mental illness record.
5)Apart from this the candidate should have good communicating skills. Having knowledge of multiple languages is a plus point.
6)Good vision, ability to stay calm during emergencies, handle tasks in a calm way, good hearing are some other required skills.

If you meet the above requirements then you can join an institute for Air Hostess Training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?