22nd August 2012, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Indian Air Force? I got B Grade in NCC C certificate

hello sir, i m urvashi chauhan from mawana ( meerut). i want to join indian army through c.d.s. after bsc. (bio,che.). can i join indian air force. i got 'b' grade in n.c.c. 'c' certificate. please give me full informatin about c.d.s.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Air Force as an officer in technical areas?
  2. What is the procedure to apply in Indian Air Force as a Pilot?
  3. EAMCET counselling procedure for special categories such as NCC certificate holders? -- [New]
  4. Which should I join either Indian Army or Indian Airforce? I am pursuing B.Com degree and I have C-certificate of NCC exam with A grade
  5. After completing my diploma how can I join Indian Army if I have NCC certificate in A grade?
  6. How to join Indian Air Force after completing 12th in March
  7. How to join Indian Navy after scoring B grade in NCC in Air Wing?
  8. Is there a criteria for NCC grade C certificate? I have passed 12th and want to do B.Com
  9. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to join Air Force after clearing 12th with 66.15% in commerce Maths
  11. How can I apply for a job in Indian Army after completing my NCC C certificate with B.Grade?
  12. How to prepare for Indian Army entrance exam after BCA (completing in April 2011) and NCC 'C' certificate in 'A' grade?
  13. How can I join Air Force after doing NCC C certificate
  14. Can I join Indian Army without having NCC Certificate?
  15. How can I join Indian Army at the age of 26 years if I am having the NCC B Certificate and C Certificate?
  16. How to join Indian Air Force? I am a NCC student
  17. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  18. Benefits I can get if I have a NCC "C" Certificate for joining NDA?
2nd November 2012, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Indian Air Force? I got B Grade in NCC C certificate

I want to do my ca after joining INDIAN AIR FORCE, can I? Currently i am persuing my b.com 1st year. and i have my ncc 'c' certificate.. or can i complete my ca and then join INDIAN AIR FORCE through ssb special entry for ncc? please ans my questions......
24th December 2012, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

hello.sir ,i am aman doing b.tec in 2nd year.kindly tell me about benefits of NCC Certificate in airforce,navy
26th February 2013, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

How i want to join indian air force ? currently i am peursing B.com nd year ncc "C" Certiocate with A Greade Please suggest me
26th February 2013, 07:47 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir, i m urvashi chauhan from mawana ( meerut). i want to join indian army through c.d.s. after bsc. (bio,che.). can i join indian air force. i got 'b' grade in n.c.c. 'c' certificate. please give me full informatin about c.d.s.
Yeah sure , you can join Indian Air force after completing graduation and you need to crack the following examination get into Air force ::
  • AFCAT
  • CDSE

Full form of AFCAT is Air force Common Admission Test and conducted for selection into the Flying branch , Technical Branch and Ground Duty .

Flying Branch ::

-One must has completed degree course with any discipline or engineering degree of a recognized University or equivalent qualification and with mathematics and physics at 12th level examination .

-One must secure at least 60% marks in the graduation .

-Age must have attained the 19 years and must not have attained the age of 23 years and there is no upper age limits .

-Final year candidates are not eligible .

Technical Branch ::

-One must has completed engineering degree of a recognized University or equivalent qualification and the engineering degree in the Aeronautical Stream.

-One must secure at least 60% marks in the graduation .

-Age must have attained the 18 years and must not have attained the age of 28 years and there is no upper age limits .

-Final year candidates are not eligible .

Ground Duty Branch ::

-One must has completed degree course with any discipline or post graduate degree from a recognized University or equivalent qualification .

-One must secure at least 50-60% marks in the graduation or post graduation .

-Age must have attained the 20 years and must not have attained the age of 27 years and there is no upper age limits .

-Selection into Administrative , Logistics , Education .

Full forms of CDSE is Combined Defence Service Examination .

Eligibility Criteria ::

-One must has completed degree course with any discipline or engineering degree of a recognized University or equivalent qualification and with mathematics and physics at 12th level examination .

-No percentage bar required .

-Age must have attained the 19 years and must not have attained the age of 23 years and there is no upper age limits .

-Final year candidates are eligible to apply .
6th April 2013, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

i have passed B.A with 60% from open university. i have also Ncc c certificate. age is 19 year and 6 months .can i join indian air force as a pilot or indian navy as a pilot...sent me msg on [email protected]...
6th April 2013, 08:14 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

After B.SC. one can join Indian Air Force through CDS(Combined Defence Service) entrance exam conducted by UPSC twice every year for an an entry in to Indian Military Academy, naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officer's Training Academy.

The eligible candidate aspiring for Indian Air Force of CDS, must be an unmarried Indian Male having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 19 to 23 years with good Physical Fitness.

Hence as a Female candidate one is not eligible to apply for Indian Air Force but She can apply for officer's training Academy being a Graduate within the age of 19 to 25 years.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
9th May 2013, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

how to join in air force with ncc certificates "c" .
9th May 2013, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

how to join in indian air force after intermediate.what course i have prefer ?
4th June 2013, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i got my ncc c certificate in army wing with 'b' grade ..now can i apply for indian air force using this ncc certificate in army wing..
16th June 2013, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

What is benefit of ncc in CDSE ?
3rd July 2013, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

hlo sir i have passed 12 with commerce with 70.2% nd i hv NCC b nd c certificate with b grade so can i join navy nd air force ALSO?nd what is the other benefit after having NCC C certificate in officer rank?
12th July 2013, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

cn i apply for air wing by having ncc c certificate from army wing??
12th August 2013, 12:10 PM
khalid 20

sir i got b grade in NCC `c` certificate
wat benifitee in NDA exam
pls rply
13th August 2013, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my graduation in mechanical engineering.I have NCC "c" certificate in army with B grade.Now I want to join Indian Air Force as a technical staff.What are the exams or procedure to get that job?And my C certificate will help me to get that job?Plz answer......
28th August 2013, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

hello sir.... i'm gonna start my graduation from this year. i want to know that how should i prepare for CDSE or AFCAT?
22nd November 2013, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

am manjunath, complted b tech in mechanical engineering.i passed ncc c certificate with B grade 2ANDHRA EME UNIT.Is there any advantage to me in afcat exam?
31st May 2014, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to appears any officer exams(NDA or CDS) after joining indian army? And what are its advantages? sir,please reply me.Its me Ranjoy from Manipur.
20th June 2014, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to join indian navy or airforce for officer post , ia m BSC graduate with Distinction But i got C grade in My NCC certificate So cn I apply for the same ? can i becum Officer in any of the defence force
10th September 2014, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

I have join NCC of army force but after I get B and C certificate can I join air force later?
30th September 2014, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

hlo sir i have passed 12 with commerce with 76.2% nd i hv NCC b nd c certificate with b grade so can i join indian air force ALSO?nd what is the other benefit after having NCC C certificate with b grade in officer rank
21st December 2014, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

hello sir
i am param and my age is 21. i have done b-tech with 65% and i have ncc b certificate with b grade . please tell me how can i join air force and navy . what benefit i get with ncc certificate.....
please reply me by mail at '[email protected]' or at no 8054160665
thank you.
10th November 2015, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir... I want to join indian Air force ..... But I have completed my NCC C certificat form Army Wing......... So can I Apply for AFA for pilot for NCC special Entry......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?