25th May 2016, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I join HCL Technologies with just 57 percent in Engineering?

I have scored more than 70 percent in 10th and 12th as well, but in engineering i got only 57 percent by bad luck. So, now can i join HCL Technologies or not?

31st May 2016, 02:00 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I join HCL Technologies with just 57 percent in Engineering?

HCL Technologies recruits engineering students every year under the Software Engineer post. You want to know about the eligibility criteria for the placement drive as you have scored less than 60% mark in engineering degree.

>>I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for the placement drive as the minimum eligibility criteria is that student must possess B.E/ B.Tech degree in CS/ IT/ ECE/EEE discipline with throughout 60% in academics. You have less than 60% marks in 12th engineering degree. So you are not eligible for HCL Technologies placement drive.

>>In my opinion you have to try in govt. jobs. In govt. jobs it does not matter whether you have secured 60% marks or not. If you have completed your graduation degree you are eligible for recruitment exam.
31st May 2016, 08:44 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have scored more than 70 percent in 10th and 12th as well, but in engineering i got only 57 percent by bad luck. So, now can i join HCL Technologies or not?
As per Engineering marks, you are not eligible for HCL Technologies recruitment.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for HCL Technologies is 60%. You shouldn't have any pending backlogs. Candidates having more than two year gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for HCL Technologies recruitment.
31st May 2016, 04:47 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required for HCL Technologies:

No, you are not eligible to appear in HCL Technologies recruitment with just 57% marks in Engineering. As you have not secured the required percentage in B.Tech, I am extremely sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for HCL Technologies recruitment process. The minimum percentage required throughout the academics is given below.

>> In 10th Class - Minimum 65% marks are required

>> In 12th Class - Minimum 65% marks are required

>> In B.E/ B.Tech - Minimum 65% marks are required

Minimum percentage required is the basic and needed criteria you must meet. If you are not able to score good marks then it is not possible for you to attend HCL Technologies recruitment process.
31st May 2016, 11:45 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot join HCL with a percentage of 57 percentage in your engineering course. This is because the percentage in engineering is of huge importance and 60% is required in it to be eligible for HCL. Even though you are selected, your joining will be deterred when there will be document verification at the time of joining.
1st June 2016, 12:54 AM
samsung1992

There is nothing called bad luck, it is you who makes your luck by yourself. If you do a labor you will get good result if you don't do labor, you wont get good result. So, here don't comes any bad luck.

Now, coming to your point, since you don't have 60% of average in your academic career, then you don't have any choice to appear for the campus drive. it will be better to retake the examination and secure 60% or more so that it can get compensate and you can become eligible for the campus recruitment drive.
23rd April 2022, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 66 percentage in my graduation. I also got offer letter from HCL. Am i eligible to join in HCL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?