19th May 2016, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Is there any difficulty to reappear if completed 12th RBSE around 3 years ago?

Hello,
I have passed 12th around 3 years ago from RBSE and want to give 12th exam again in this year. Can I reappear 12th exam in this year? Is there any difficulty to reappear because of gaping year?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any difficulty to get job or admission in college if reappear in 12th RBSE? Can I change into CBSE Board from RBSE?
  2. Can I reappear with Biology if completed 12th RBSE with Mathematics? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I study PCB in RBSE Board if completed 12th PCM around 5 years ago?
  4. Chances to reappear in English and Maths Board exam of 12th NIOS for a candidate who has qualified around 8 years ago?
  5. Can I register in CBSE as a fresher if appeared in 12th RBSE?
  6. Possibility to reappear in 12th with Science to further pursue ITI course?
  7. Possibility to reappear in Board exam if completed 12th ISC about 2 years ago?
  8. Is it advisable to reappear in 10th after a gap of 4 years if completed 12th PCM?
  9. Can I get admission to study MBBS if completed BPT 4 years ago but secured 39% in 12th?
  10. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course for a 31 years old AutoCAD Designer who has completed 12th about 12 years ago?
  11. Can I study Civil Engineering Diploma course if completed 12th about 12 years ago and working as an AutoCAD Designer being a 31 years old candidate?
  12. Possibility to study B.Sc for a candidate who has completed 12th Commerce about 18 years ago?
  13. Can I get admission to study B.Tech if completed 12th with 59% around 10 years ago and working in Abroad?
  14. One can reappear in +2 exam if he had failed in one subject 6 years ago?
  15. Am I eligible to study B.Tech having completed 12th around 7 years ago?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for scholarship if completed 12th CBSE with 87% around 2 years ago?
  17. Is there any difficulty to appear in JEE Main and Advanced for Hindi medium student?
  18. Is it possible to repeat if qualified in 12th RBSE with 78% marks?
22nd May 2016, 09:06 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any difficulty to reappear if completed 12th RBSE around 3 years ago?

No, there is no chance for you to reappear in 12th standard RBSE examinations if you have already passed 12th standard 3 years ago. Candidates those who have not qualified are allowed to reappear in examinations but, the qualified candidates are not allowed. If you are interested to appear in 12th standard even after qualifying then, you can apply for examinations as a private candidate.
23rd May 2016, 03:38 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any difficulty to reappear if completed 12th RBSE around 3 years ago?

There will be no difficulty if you want to appear for board exams again.

You must visit your previous school or college affiliated to RBSE board from which you appeared for board exams last time and submit all documents and pay required fee for board exams, you will be enrolled for next year exams.

Sometimes, school or board asks clarification for reappearing then you must mentioned genuine reason for appearing for board exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?