14th June 2015, 03:12 PM
Ankur K.

Can I study physics after 12th? I want to join Indian Air Force

can i study physics after 12 bcz i want to join the indian air force but i studying commerce in 12 ?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission in M.S in Germany? What's the qualification and paper works required required?
  2. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  3. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What should I study in B.Tech to join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCM?
  5. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  6. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing 3rd semester in BE IT after completion of Diploma?
  7. How to prepare for Hindi Paper in Rewar Sidhi Gramin Bank?
  8. How to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force?
  9. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCB?
  10. How can I join Indian Air Force after passing 12th science with 55%
  11. How should I join Air Force after BCA? Requirements to join Air Force?
  12. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing 12th commerce?
  13. How can I join Indian Air Force being a 10th student? Detailed information about Indian Air Force?
  14. How can I join Indian Air Force as a Pilot after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? Percentage required to join? Entrance exams to join?
  15. How can I Join Indian Air Force as pilot?
  16. How to join indian air force or navy after 12th science?
  17. How to get a job in airforce after passing 10th? What is the physical requirment?
  18. How to join Indian Air Force? I am studying in class 12th
15th June 2015, 08:35 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study physics after 12th? I want to join Indian Air Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankur K. View Post
can i study physics after 12 bcz i want to join the indian air force but i studying commerce in 12 ?
Yes, you can study physics after completion of 12th standard in Physics.

After completion of 12th standard from science department, you are eligible for Indian Air Force exam through NDA exam.

NDA stands for National Defence Service exam. NDA Examination is conducted for 3 wings-Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Army.

Candidates who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19.5 years. There is no age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
15th June 2015, 12:00 PM
vickyhansi

Default Re: Can I study physics after 12th? I want to join Indian Air Force

You can join Indian Air force after 12th standard with physics, chemistry and mathematics through NDA exam.

NDA exam stands for National Defense Academy which is conducted by UPSC twice in a year.

NDA exam eligibility:

12th standard from a recognized university with science to join Indian Air force.

Your age should be between 16.5-19 years.

Only unmarried male candidates are also eligible.

You must be citizen of India.

You must be physically as well as mentally fit.

NDA exam Selection Process:

Written exam(Mathematics and General Ability)

SSB Interview

Physical and medical Test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?