10th May 2013, 12:26 AM
op singh777

How to join Merchant Navy if I am a 3rd year computer science and engineering student?

Hi Sir,I am a student of 3rd year Computer Science and Engineering and I want to join a Merchant Navy?? It is possible or not,if yes then can you provide me the procedure for taking admission And any procedure for job in Merchant Navy??

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Merchant Navy after passing computer science and engineering? Procedure to take admission?
  2. How to join navy after passing B.Tech in computer science? Information regarding the jobs in Indian/Merchant Navy?
  3. How can I join Merchant Navy after doing B.E in computer science
  4. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  5. Pursue Merchant Navy after completing Computer Science and Engineering?
  6. How to join Merchant Navy after completing BSc in computer science
  7. Can a Mechanical Engineering B.Tech student apply for Merchant Navy? Will the course suit the Mechanical Engineers?
  8. Can I join merchant navy after completing BSc computer science?
  9. What are the ways to join Merchant navy after completion of degree? I am a BSc final year student of computer science -- [New]
  10. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to join Merchant Navy after completing graduation? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  12. How to join Defense forces for 3rd year Engineering student of Computer science branch?
  13. Merchant Navy for 3rd year B.Tech student? How to apply?
  14. How to make my career in Merchant Navy? I am a final year computer science engineering student
  15. UES exam for 3rd year Mechanical student for joining Indian Navy or Merchant Navy?
  16. Is it possible to join Merchant Navy after completing B.Tech in Computer Science?
  17. How to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  18. Best way to join Merchant Navy for me being a candidate of 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
16th July 2016, 12:54 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to join Merchant Navy if I am a 3rd year computer science and engineering student?

Yes you are eligible for the Merchant navy after computer science engineering. You can apply for the deck officer post. Deck officers include:-

**Captain,

**Chief Officer,

**Second officer,

**Third officer and other junior officers work in this area of the ship.
3rd April 2020, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Merchant Navy if I am a 3rd year computer science and engineering student?

How to apply for these posts??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?