12th September 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for joining the Army after 3rd year od engineering? What type of jobs are available for computer engineers?

hello sir,
i am in third year of engineering.i want to know the procedure of joining the army.also i want to know the types of jobs available for a computer engineer.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the joining procedure in Army? I am pursuing engineering in Mechanical
  2. Procedure for joining in Indian Army and Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE?
  3. What is the procedure ot be followed to join Army? I am a student of 3rd year pursuing B.Com
  4. Can I apply for Indian army before completion of my B.Tech? What's the exam which will I face to enter in to army? What's the package offered by army for technical engineers?
  5. Job in Defense for 3rd year Computer science engineer?
  6. How to join army after passing computer science engineering
  7. Jobs after CDS in Army, Navy or Air Force for girls?
  8. Types of jobs that a B.Tech graduate student can get in indian army
  9. Details about the entrance exam for government jobs for mechanical engineers?
  10. What kind of jobs available for girls after engineering? What type of exams to be given? Physical requirements for girls to get into army jobs?
  11. Joining in indian army what is the procedure and how to join? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to join Indian Army ?I am a 3rd year engineering student in computer science
  13. Any job in Army for M.E(Computer Science and Engineering) students? What are the jobs available for girls? How much is the salary?
  14. What kind of Jobs are offered for Computer Engineers in Air Force? How much salary offered for these Jobs? Required Qualification to apply for these Jobs?
  15. What is the procedure to be followed for joining engineering directly to 3rd year after completion of diploma course? -- [New]
  16. Procedure for joining Army after graduation in Microbiology?
  17. How to join Indian Army after passing 2nd year computer engineering
  18. Companies offering jobs for computer engineers?
28th February 2012, 04:46 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for joining the Army after 3rd year od engineering? What type of jobs are available for computer engineers?

You will be eligible to join the Army after the completion of you engineering. You will be able to apply for the Short Service Commission entry scheme. This will give you the possibility of joining the Army as a commission officer. You will have to handle various technical posts. You will have to handle logistics and assist in technical areas for the the Army. For a computer engineer various job options are there. You will be able to pursue a career in the IT sector. The various options can be networking, software and hardware.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?