14th December 2017, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in open school or at NIOS to increase my marks?

I have passed my 10th class from our state board securing 58% and I'm not satisfied with it since I'm not getting admission in good colleges. Can I take admission in open school or at NIOS to increase my marks.

14th December 2017, 09:11 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in open school or at NIOS to increase my marks?

There is no guarantee of scoring better aggregate from NIOS ( National Institute of Open Schooling ).

Candidate can score better aggregate only if you will do better preparation for board examination.

So, if you are serious with your studies and want to improve aggregate you can appear with NIOS board for good aggregate.
14th December 2017, 11:48 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I take admission in open school or at NIOS to increase my marks?

You can take admission in National Institute of Open Schooling and re appear for secondary board examination again. There is no issue in reappear for board examination of tenth again.

NIOS is a recognized board. This board enjoys approval of MHRD and Government of India. It is considered an easy board for scoring marks. Its certificate will be fully valid for higher studies course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?