14th December 2017, 04:08 PM
laxmina devi

Can I be Lecturer in B.Ed college as per my qualification?

Can I be eligible for a Lecturer post in B.Ed college? I have completed B.A. with 53%, M.A. with 62% and B.Ed with 71%.

14th December 2017, 08:12 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I be Lecturer in B.Ed college as per my qualification?

In most of the B.Ed colleges for lecturer post PhD candidates are taken in preference.
Also candidates who have qualified B.Ed with more than 60% and TET exam and also must have more than 5 year teaching experience can be taken as a lecturer post.
14th December 2017, 09:29 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Having completed your Master degree course with 62% marks you are certainly eligible for becoming lecturer in recognized universities of India as to be eligible for becoming a lecturer all what is required is a master degree with at least 55% ( or 50% for reserved category candidates ) marks from a recognized university.

Further for your recruitment as a lecturer you need to qualify NET/SET ( National/State Eligibility Test ) held by concerned body.

For details regarding NET you can refer to the link www.cbsenet.nic.in where as for SET you can refer to the official link of concerned body of examination.
14th December 2017, 11:10 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible in some colleges for the Post of Lecturer, but If you want to build a career in this field you have to do M.Ed if you have not done your M.A. with Education.

You can also go for Phd Courses as after doing Phd there will be more opportuinity for you to enter in the teaching profession.

You can know more about the eligiblity and other qualifying norms about the lecturer on the below websites click here
14th December 2017, 11:17 PM
Sk30

Dear sir, Why not, obviously you are eligible for lecturer ship job at b. ed college. There are so many private b. ed colleges in west Bengal where you can apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?