4th November 2011, 11:45 AM
vthaduri

Can I transfer to another engineering college in the middle of first year?

can i get transfer to another engineering college in the middle of first year?

Related Questions:
  1. Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college?
  2. Transfer from self financing engineering to a government college is possible?
  3. Procedure to transfer to a different college while studying in 1st year Civil Engineering in Bharat Engineering College?
  4. Can I transfer to any other engineering college after 1st year? we are shifting to other place -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Why should I pay 3 years engineering course fee to get TC from college? What are the Anna University rules regarding transfer to another college?
  6. How to transfer to any government college? I am studying 1st year B.E in VRS college of engineering and technology
  7. How to transfer from SGNR Engineering college to other best engineering college for Mechanical Engineering?
  8. How to get the transfer to Bhopal in 2nd year while studying engineering in Gwalior college?
  9. Transfer in government engineering college from private engineering college is possible?
  10. Can I get transfer from one Government Polytechnic college to another if already submitted the transfer letter?
  11. Is it possible to have a B.Tech transfer from a private self financing college under CUSAT?
  12. Is it possible to transfer from one government college to another?
  13. Can I transfer from one college to another after final year?
  14. Can I take a transfer from Nashik to Pune in the 3rd year of my Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  15. Transfer from one government engineering college to another
  16. Is it possible to get transfer in colleges near Hyderabad from KIT Engineering College Kerala?
  17. How to transfer to another government engineering college while doing engineering in Central University?
  18. Procedure to transfer college during 2nd year of engineering?
17th December 2011, 12:57 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I transfer to another engineering college in the middle of first year?

Switching from one college to another under different universities is not possible but if its under the same university then there is a possibility provided there is a valid reason for the switch. You have to meet the concerned department and authority and give a written explanation for the switch. If the reason provided by you is valid and under the regulations of the university then you will be asked to fill the switch form before your transfer takes place. It also has to be seen that whether seat is available in the college you wish to get transferred.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?