18th November 2011, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Can open 12th class candidates appear for AIEEE?

can open 12 class student appear in AIEEE

18th November 2011, 04:06 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can open 12th class candidates appear for AIEEE?

Dear Friend

If the school from which you are appearing/have appeared 12th board exam, is
affiliated by NATIONAL OPEN SCHOOL then you are eligible for AIEEE exam.

The list of qualifying exam eligible for AIEEE is as under;

i) The +2 level examination in the 10+2 pattern of examination of any recognized Central/State Board of
Secondary Examination, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, and Council for
Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi
ii) Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University.
iii) Final Examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence
Academy.
iv) Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in foreign countries recognized by the
Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 system.
v) H.S.C. Vocational Examination.
vi) A pass grade in the Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open Schoolwith a minimum of five subjects.
vii) 3 or 4-year diploma recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education.

http://www.aieee.nic.in/

*Source ~ AIEEE Information Bulletin
18th November 2011, 06:05 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI,
AIEEE exam is conducted by the C.B.S.E.
I am happy to inform you that you are eligible for the for A.I.E.E.E.

GOOD LUCK!
18th November 2011, 06:17 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Can open 12th class candidates appear for AIEEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Eligibility For AIEEE

Only the following candidates are eligible for appearing in the AIEEE..

1) You should be a 12th pass out from a recognized board with an aggregate of 50% or above in Physics,Chemistry and Maths in your 12th boards..

2) You should have passed your 12th board in the year of 2010,2011 or appearing in 2012..

Open school or regular is immaterial at the moment..what you have to find out right now is that whether your school is under a recognized board or not..

If it is recognized then you are definitely eligible for appearing for the AIEEE 2012..

The AIEEE forms shall be available in the month of December and the last date for form submission is 31st December,2011..

You can avail the forms from your nearest Syndicate Bank Branch or your nearest book depot..

You can also apply online and go through the information bulletin and the information brochure to know the eligibility criteria..just Click Here

The offline exam shall be conducted on 29th April,2012 and the online exam shall be conducted in a window of 7th May,2012 to 26th May,2012..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
18th November 2011, 08:53 PM
brijesh2970

Dear br. if you have done your 12th class and your school is recognized by national board of secondary examination then you definitly eligible for appear in AIEE exam. For more detaile visit the AIEEE official website......thank you!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
18th November 2011, 08:54 PM
brijesh2970

Dear br. if you have done your 12th class and your school is recognized by national board of secondary examination then you definitly eligible for appear in AIEE exam. For more detaile visit the AIEEE official website......thank you!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
18th November 2011, 08:58 PM
brijesh2970

Dear br. if you have done your 12th class and your school is recognized by national board of secondary examination then you definitely eligible for appear in AIEE exam. For more detaile visit the AIEEE official website......thank you!

18th November 2011, 09:03 PM
tejesh_09

If you mean National Open School affiliation for Open 12th then you are eligible to appear for AIEEE i.e. ALL INDIA ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAMINATION.

Eligible candidate should be:-

Completed 10+2 examination from any recognised State or Central Board of Secondary education.

Completed two year pre-university exam conducted by recognised Board/University.

Completed HSC vocational exam.

Completed Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with minimum Five subjects.

Completed 3 to 4 years diploma recognised by AICTE or a State Board Technical Education.

For further information you may log on to the official web site of AIEEE i.e. www.aieee.nic.in
18th November 2011, 11:23 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi.

If you have done your 12th boards from National Open School then you are very much eligible for any entrance exam in India. Provided that you have cleared your 12th board subject with an aggregate over 60%.

The AIEEE exam eligibility is as follows :

1. A candidate must be a 12th pass from a recognized board or school. So National Open School is recognized by the government, but not all others.

2. He/She should have scored a minimum 60% marks in PCM aggregate. A relaxation of 5 and 10 % are given to the OBC and SC/ST candidates.

So if you fulfill these criteria's then you can surely appear for the AIEEE exam.

All the best.

Regards
#RJ#
20th November 2011, 03:18 AM
shrijan00

hy,
yes you are eligible in only that case if you have Completed 10+2 examination from any recognised State or Central Board of Secondary education.
26th November 2011, 02:44 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi.

AIEEE stands for All India Engineering Entrance Examination. Its conducted by the CBSE every year to allot engineering courses to the applicants.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA ::

Now it has a few eligibility conditions which the candidates should fulfill. They are as follows :

1. Applicant should be a 12th pass, or 12th appearing with a minimum 50% aggregate in it from a recognized university or school board.

2. Three consecutive attempts are allowed the C.B.S.E.

So first of all, you have to make sure that you stand fair on these conditions. You should fulfill each of them.
Next coming to your issue of Open Schooling, I must tell you that if the School from where you have passed your HS, is recognized or affiliated by National Open School (NOS), then certainly and surely you are eligible to apply for this exam.

I am providing you with the information dates of AIEEE 2012 :

1. Sale of application forms has already started from last week of November 2011

2. Last date to submit the application forms would be last week of December

3. Date of the AIEEE examination is scheduled on 29 April 2012 (Sunday)

4. The online version of the exam would be from 24 April 2012, to 1 May 2012.

So prepare well

All the best.

Regards
#RJ#
25th January 2012, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

i am now going to give 12th exam by nios can i give 2013th iit cet test
26th January 2012, 10:19 AM
mani_baban

Hi.

AIEEE stands for All India Engineering Entrance Examination. Its conducted by the CBSE every year to allot engineering courses to the applicants.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA ::

Now it has a few eligibility conditions which the candidates should fulfill. They are as follows :

1. Applicant should be a 12th pass, or 12th appearing with a minimum 50% aggregate in it from a recognized university or school board.

2. Three consecutive attempts are allowed the C.B.S.E.

So first of all, you have to make sure that you stand fair on these conditions. You should fulfill each of them.
Next coming to your issue of Open Schooling, I must tell you that if the School from where you have passed your HS, is recognized or affiliated by National Open School (NOS), then certainly and surely you are eligible to apply for this exam.

I am providing you with the information dates of AIEEE 2012 :

1. Sale of application forms has already started from last week of November 2011

2. Last date to submit the application forms would be last week of December

3. Date of the AIEEE examination is scheduled on 29 April 2012 (Sunday)

4. The online version of the exam would be from 24 April 2012, to 1 May 2012.

So prepare well

All the best.
27th March 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

all type jobs do for open school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?