7th October 2012, 07:09 PM
dev111 love

Can an open school student give AIEEE exam?

i want to give AIEEE exam but i m an open school student is it possible that an open student can appear in aieee exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I prefer private school or open school? Will I be able to give compartmental exam of PCM?
  2. Procedure to apply in Open school for 10th student?
  3. Is there any way to do 12th from an open school and give CBSE board exam?
  4. Can I give 2 exam again from open school simultaneously with my graduation?
  5. Will my 12th certificate be valid if I get passed from a open school?
  6. Am I eligible to write AIEEE? I have completed my diploma in drilling engineering from School of mining, Orissa with 72% marks. What's the minimum marks should I scored to get admission in NIT with mining stream?
  7. Which board certificate will I get after passing 12th from Open School?
  8. Should I join open school instead of regular? Is NIOS much difficult than regular school?
  9. Can I give CBSE 10th Board exam externally without registering with the school?
  10. Which boards certificate will I get after passing 12th from open school?
  11. Which marks will be considered if I have given both 12th main exams and also from open school? -- [New]
  12. What is the difference between CBSE affiliated 12th exam result and the CBSE regular school 12th exam result?
  13. Can I get admission in a CBSE affiliated school after doing 10th from Open School? List of open good schools in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How may I join School management course to open my own school after completing B.Ed?
  15. A student who has completed his studies from Open School with PCB(50%) can apply for AIPMT?
  16. Am I eligible for engineering entrance exam after doing 12th with PCMB from National Open School?
  17. Is it possible to achieve 90% marks in open schooling with science stream in class 12th?
  18. Can i get direct admission in any NIT with my Gate score of 265?
12th August 2013, 07:00 PM
krishnax
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can an open school student give AIEEE exam?

Hello,

An open school student can give AIEEE exam as it states-->

The minimum academic qualification for appearing in AIEEE 2011 is that the candidate must have passed in final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent referred to as the qualifying examination (see Appendix IX) with 50% marks for general category candidates and 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC/PH category candidates.

i) The +2 level examination in the 10+2 pattern of examination of any recognized Central/State Board of Secondary Examination, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi

ii) Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University.

iii) Final Examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy.

iv) Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in foreign countries recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 system.

v) H.S.C. Vocational Examination.

vi) A pass grade in the Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects.

vii) 3 or 4-year diploma recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?