1st February 2017, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Can a Vitiligo patient eligible to join Merchant Navy? What should I do for it?

Hello sir, I am suffering from Vitiligo and want to join Merchant Navy. I want to know am I eligible to join Merchant Navy? What should I do for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  2. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th?
  3. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  4. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes?
  5. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of diploma course?
  7. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy without appearing in NDA entrance exam? What is the eligibility criteria required to join Merchant Navy? -- [New]
  8. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy?
  9. How can I join merchant navy after passing 10th? I want to join in Merchant Navy
  10. Am I eligible to join merchant navy if I had completed 12th with Biology as main subject?
  11. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of diploma course?
  12. Hwo to join merchant Navy if I am interested in Merchant Navy?
  13. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy being a B.Sc(Mathematics) candidate? Is it beneficial to join?
  14. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  15. Can I join merchant navy after completion of 12th in Arts stream?
  16. Am I eligible for Merchant Navy course after the completion of BE in CSE?
  17. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completing class 12th with Commerce stream? How can I join the Merchant Navy?
  18. Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th commerce? What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy?
4th February 2017, 04:54 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can a Vitiligo patient eligible to join Merchant Navy? What should I do for it?

> You may face difficulty in the passing the fitness test of the Navy, depending on advanced stage of the disease.
> Will recommend you to have a well treatment of the disease before applying for the Navy.
> PUVA therapy is one of the Natural Ayurvedic treatment to get rid of the Vitiligo.
> Once you are fully fit you can apply for the Merchant Navy post.

After class 12th a candidate can do following merchant navy course as well:
** B.Sc in Nautical Science
** B.Sc in marine engineering
** B.E in Petroleum Engineering
** B.E in civil engineering
** B.Sc in marine catering
19th March 2019, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a Vitiligo patient eligible to join Merchant Navy? What should I do for it?

Sir i am suffering from vitiligo which have now stopped from spreading further.. i have Just a little patch on my wrist and some marks on my both legs.. So this could be any problem in passing NDA..
13th July 2021, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

can i join pak navy with vitiligo.vitiligo will be recovering must of vitiligo patches recover.i have no time after that i will be over age. .please guide me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?