14th December 2011, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

Can Women also apply in Air Force with B.Tech?

Women also can apply in airforce for education(b.tech)?

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs in Air Force for Btech Computer Science Engineers?
  2. What is the criteria of Air Force selection?
  3. Scope in Air Force after doing B.Tech?
  4. How should I apply for Indian Air Force?
  5. Can I apply for interview directly in Indian Air Force through Fast Track Selection process if secured 79.67% in B.Tech(ECE)? Procedure to apply for it? -- [New]
  6. How can I apply for Indian Air Force exam after passing B.Tech 2nd year?
  7. Can I apply for flying department in Indian Air Force after passing 12th with 49% and B.Tech IT with 63%?
  8. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I join Air Force having completed ECE? Which posts can I apply in Air Force?
  10. Can I join Indian Air Force as a medical graduate?
  11. Procedure to become an Indian Air Force Officer after Mechanical Engineering? How to get admission in Air Force as Women Candidate?
  12. How can Women join as a Pilot in Air Force? What are my chances? My age is 21 and have done 12th Non Medical
  13. Which are the courses in Airforce for women after completing 12th commerce(MEC)
  14. How to apply for Indian Air Force being a candidate of doing CPL?
  15. Can Women also apply in Air Force with B.Tech?
  16. Can i join Air Force? i am a B.E. student
  17. Am I eligible to apply in air force? I didn't opt mathematics in 10+2. What's the procedure and posts that can be applied for?
  18. Career in I.A.F. after B.Tech. in I.T.? Procedure to apply for jobs in I.A.F. after B.Tech. in I.T.?
15th December 2011, 08:39 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can Women also apply in Air Force with B.Tech?

As a B.Tech graduate you can apply for the following branches of the Indian Air Force.You can apply for Flying (Pilot) Short Service Commission which is off a fourteen year service with no further extension.Your qualified educational wise but you will be only treated as qualified if your between the age group of 19 to 23 years.If your a CPL Holders (Issued by DGCA (India)then you can be between the age group of 19 to 25 Years.

Since you have not mentioned which branch of Engineering your from hence I cannot tell you exactly whether your qualified for the technical branch.Please visit the following site for details like age limit,educational qualifications,.etc.There are Aeronautical Engineering (Mechanical) and Aeronautical Engineering(Electronics) in technical side so please check out for more details
http://www.careerairforce.nic.in/car...ch.html#direct
15th December 2011, 09:07 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Women also can apply in airforce for education(b.tech)?
hello

Yes my dear friend you can apply in Indian Air Force for Flying Branch. Here I have provided all the eligible criteria for this branch :

1. Age ::

19 to 23 years as on 01 july 2012 i.e. born between 2nd july 1989 to 1 july 1993(both dates inclusive).

2. Educational Qualification ::

Graduates in any discipline from a recognized university having 60% or more than 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together and have passed 10+2 th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or BE/B.Tech degree from a recognized university having 60% or more than 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together.

3. Physical Standard ::

i.) Height : minimum 162.5 cm and more than this
ii.) Weight : in between 60 to 80 kg
iii.) Vision : minimum visual acuity 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in another
eye.

If you are eligible then surely you can apply for it get job into it. Because there is a 5-10% sit are vacant for the ladies.

good luck.
15th December 2011, 09:17 PM
Rkstpgit

Hello friend
Both male and female candidates can apply for indian air force.since you are b.tech graduate you can apply flying branch.for this you need to pass the PABT exam conducted by the air force dept.i can't say exactly that you can apply for technical branch since you doesn't mention your stream of b.tech.for more details such as physical standards,age,qualification visit the official website of indian air force www.careerairforce.ac.in
15th December 2011, 09:29 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear........
YES you can apply for this exam ..
The eligibility criteria are as follow.................
First of all The height & weight .

The details are as follows.......

Good luck...............
15th December 2011, 09:30 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear
After complete your degree engineering
girls are eligible for apply in air force
AGE- 19to 23 years

you also see the website :-

http://www.careerairforce.nic.in/car...ch.html#direct

Good Luck...............
15th December 2011, 09:50 PM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Thumbs up Re: Can Women also apply in Air Force with B.Tech?

Dear Friend,
Yes ,women can also apply for Air Force.

You are B.Tech so you can apply for Aeronuatical Engineering (Mechanical) and Aeronuatical Engineering (Electronics) in technical side .You can also apply for Flying Short Service Commission.

For more information about the Air Force follow the Website

http://www.careerairforce.nic.in

Good Luck...
Sayyed Shahrukh
13th February 2012, 10:25 PM
qwertyuiop2758

Dear
Yes, both male and female candidates can apply for THE INDIAN AIR FORCE. There is a good scope for this in the future....Since you are a B.Tech graduate you can apply for a flying branch.For this you need to pass the PABT exam conducted by the AIR FORCE department. I can't say exactly that you can apply for technical branch since you doesn't mention your stream of B.Tech.For more details such as physical standards,age,qualification visit the official website of indian air force
www.careerairforce.ac.in

Thankyou
Aishwarya Mehrotra
13th May 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

sir i am bhanupriya.i completed my B.tech in Information Technology.i want to get a job in Indian air force.where i can apply for this job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?