5th September 2012, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Career scope in insurance sector?

career scope in insurance sector on officer level jobs or serveyors

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do part time job or not?
  2. How to make a career in insurance sector?
  3. Insurance Sector or Banking Sector? Which sector has better scope, jobs and salaries?
  4. What to do next after B.Com for career in Banking & Insurance sector with HDFC Life? -- [New]
  5. Which are the good short term courses available for MBA students? Should I go for a sector or stick to general insurance sector?
  6. Career options in banking and insurance sector -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get good jobs after completion of BBI course having completed HSC Exam with 50%?
  8. What field should I opt either automobile or IT sector or insurance for better career opportunities? What are the future prospective available for the same? Suggest some career option which suits on me. I have recently done MBA in marketing
  9. Can I change my career option to IT sector after studying B.Tech in Bioprocess? Is there any scope for a bioprocess student to get a job in IT sector?
  10. How can I switch my job from sales to insurance sector? I have 25 years experience in sales with a private firm
  11. Salary package after the completion of MBA from distance learning?
  12. Is it helpful to complete M.Tech after B.E in Mechanical branch?
  13. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  14. How to do Actuary course after completing MBA with marketing and HRM?
  15. What are the career options for me in Finance being a candidate having completed Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and part time MBA in Marketing and having 5 years experience in Insurance?
  16. Can a B.Tech ECE student get into Automobile sector? What is the scope?
  17. Are there any jobs for Instrumentation Engineers?
  18. Scope of vets in private sector? Scope in KPO for veterinary?
31st December 2012, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career scope in insurance sector?

I HAVE EXPEREINECE IN BANKING & INSURANCE SECTOR ,CAN I SHIFT TO IT SECTOR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?