11th February 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Which career is suitable for me to earn at least Rs.30000/- per month?

I m ranker. I want my secured future earning atleast 30000 per month. which career is suitable for me to pursue?

12th February 2012, 11:43 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Which career is suitable for me to earn at least Rs.30000/- per month?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m ranker. I want my secured future earning atleast 30000 per month. which career is suitable for me to pursue?

Which Field To Pursue

It solely depends on your own interest on which field you want to go..

Rather than following someone's advice that this field has really high monetary benefits so you should go for this and when you pursue the stream..you will find that although the stream might provide you with the money but you are not abe to adapt to the environment or to the kind of job as it might not be according to your liking or your comfort..

So, i would rather suggest you to pursue a stream which you like and you think can go in that kind of line and excel to make a better future..

There are various streams you can pursue to ensure a secure job like :-

Engineering :- If you pursue your engineering from a decent college then you be certain of a placement which will offer you around 30,000 per month..

Merchant Navy :- People say that there is no shortage of money if your can get through this but most of the time you will be on the ship so its kind of a transfer job..

Management :- If you manage to pursue your MBA (after completing your graduation) from a good college then you there is no stopping you in terms of finances..

These are just a very few examples of the career options out of the unlimited choices available to you so choose wisely..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
12th February 2012, 12:18 PM
PRADIP PAUL

Default Re: Which career is suitable for me to earn at least Rs.30000/- per month?

you can do MBA after graduation.then you will get high salary.
you can do B.TECH or B.E. then you can join an industry and you will get high salary.
you can do M.SC. then varities type job you can get in high salary.
you can do ph.d after master degree which help you yo get more than 30000 per month.
12th February 2012, 01:34 PM
lav11

Default Re: Which career is suitable for me to earn at least Rs.30000/- per month?

hello friend,
As you have written , you have to choose Engineering frield,management, but at the admissiontime you have to make sure that ,the college having reputation or not, if you will peffer degree from the decent colleges ,then after dgree surely you can get 30000 and more than..
gud luck..
12th February 2012, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

I am Bsc graduate persuing first class in Degree and 10th but i have got 49% in class 12,so How can i make my career in IT
3rd June 2013, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

I do 74% in 12th.so what feild i choose,n i like drawing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?