2nd May 2017, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Central as well as State government benefits available for a Physically Disabled person?

Can anyone please tell me about the benefits that Indian government as well as state government give to physically disabled persons?

Related Questions:
  1. Are there any central government jobs of IT for Physically Disabled? I have completed my B.Tech course in IT
  2. Can I get a good government job if I am physically disabled? I am studying in B.Com and company secretary
  3. How to get selected in JEE 2015 being a physically disabled candidate? Benefits of being physically disabled?
  4. Which are the central government jobs which have more benefits?
  5. Can a Physically disabled candidate get a government job? If no then what kind of jobs are available?
  6. Is Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Prayag a valid board for employment in State/Central Government?
  7. Is Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Prayag a valid board for employment in State/Central Government?
  8. How can i join Central Warehosing Corporation being a Physically handicapped person?
  9. Eligibility to apply in AAI Junior Executive recruitment with relaxation for Physically Disabled candidate?
  10. Degree to become a teacher for physically disabled persons in Kerala?
  11. Minimum percentage required to become a lecturer in Physically Disabled Category? Can I become a lecturer after scoring 50% marks?
  12. Am I eligible for AIIMS with PH certificate if I am physically handicap person with 40% dis disabled
  13. Difference between Creamy Layer and Non Creamy Layer? What is the base of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Previous exam papers of Central Warehouse Corporation exam for Physically Handicapped person?
  15. Am I eligible for admission in IIT after having eye vision of 6/24?
  16. How to apply for PGT computer science in Central or State Government schools?
  17. How to get selected in IIT JEE while being a physically disabled?
  18. What are the various central and state government job for physically handicapped student of civil engineering student?
24th April 2018, 04:58 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: Central as well as State government benefits available for a Physically Disabled person?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone please tell me about the benefits that Indian government as well as state government give to physically disabled persons?
There are benefits available for the physically diabled candidates in various jobs:

>> There is relaxation in maximum age limit for a person with disability.

>> If there is limited number of attempts for any job, then for a physically diabled person, there is relaxation as well.

>> A physically disabled person gets more time to attempt the paper than a general student.

>> If there is some fixed percentage to appear for any exam, there also a physically disabled person gets relaxation.

>> For every exam, there is cutoff, which students needs to secure in order to get selection. There is provision of separate cutoff for person with disability and they need to get that much in order to get the selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?