2nd June 2016, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

B.E. graduate can pursue B.Ed through correspondence mode?

I have completed my B.E. with 70% marks and have 2 years of teaching experience in college and 6 months of teaching experience in school. Can I opt for B.Ed via correspondence mode? Kindly provide me the related information.

2nd June 2016, 10:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.E. graduate can pursue B.Ed through correspondence mode?

Most of the open universities offer B.Ed admission only to those who have 2 years of teaching experience and some even ask for employed teachers only to apply.

Hence, if you have teaching experience of more than 2 years then surely you will be eligible for admission in correspondence B.Ed course.
4th June 2016, 12:38 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: B.E. graduate can pursue B.Ed through correspondence mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my B.E. with 70% marks and have 2 years of teaching experience in college and 6 months of teaching experience in school. Can I opt for B.Ed via correspondence mode? Kindly provide me the related information.
Since, B.E also considered as a Bachelor Degree course so you are definitely eligible for B.Ed course through correspondence mode. Those who completed their Graduation course or its equivalent qualification with 50% of marks are eligible to apply for B.Ed. There is no entrance exam conducted for B.Ed through correspondence mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?