19th January 2012, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

In which colleges can I apply in US after passing the SAT test?

hi this is sanskriti tyagi from muzaffarnagar u.p. i hav my sat subject test and sat test on 28 jan and 5 may rspectievely in 2012. i am not well aware about how to apply in usa colleges and how to attain scholarship. also which colleges to apply. pls i need a well informated person in this field. i m in a real need

16th October 2012, 12:37 AM
Astha sinhaa

Default Re: In which colleges can I apply in US after passing the SAT test?

Hello friend,
There are many Schools or B-Schools across world where you will get the admission for studying graduation degree. As you are in interested to do your graduation in abroad.
For studying in abroad you must have to qualify SAT and ILET/TOEFL.
If you have already qualify for the SAT then you have to qualify for the TOEFL/ILET.

There are many colleges but I would like to suggest you to go for the William Fitterz college for Common science subject. This college is affiliated with the Cambridge University.
This is the best colleges for the Indian Students for getting the best scholarship.
The fees structure will be net 28000 pound for each years but after getting the scholarship the fees structure becomes only 5000 pounds.

So I think this is the best option to opt for.
Good luck!!!
1st December 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

YOU WILL REQUIRE SAY FOR EVERY UNIVERSITY IN USA .IN ORDER TO GET A SIGNIFICANT SCHOLARSHIP YOU NEED A HIGH SCORE IN SAT 1 LIKE 2200 UP.

STUDY HARD,PRACTICE TESTS AND DO WELL
19th March 2013, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

What skul can I apply for in the us
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?