12th January 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Companies providing training to those who have completed B.Tech CSE 3rd year? What is the procedure for it?

sir i am the student of third year (b.tech cse)
i want to ask the companies offering training and what is the procedure

Related Questions:
  1. List of Companies providing Training for the candidates of 3rd year BE in CSE?
  2. How may I do one month training for CSE in Surat? What's the applying procedure for the same? List of companies providing training to CSE students?
  3. Eligibility to apply for Training in Delhi for CSE 3rd year student? Does all companies charges for Training?
  4. Procedure for summer internship in IT companies in Kolkata being in 3rd year of B.Tech in CSE?
  5. Companies in UP providing summer training for B.Tech (CSE) students after 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Delhi NCR
  7. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  8. List of the companies which provide industrial training to B.Tech 3rd year students in CSE?
  9. Details of companies which provide stipend based 6 months training to CSE student?
  10. How to do industrial training in Kolkata? I am a CSE B.Tech 2nd year student
  11. Companies for 6 months summer training with stipend after 2nd year B.Tech(CSE)?
  12. List of companies providing 5 or 7 days training to 3rd year B.Tech students?
  13. Which are the companies providing summer internship after doing B.Tech 3rd year
  14. List of companies in Vizag providing training to Computer Science students?
  15. How to join MNC's for summer training? Procedure to approach the company and their pre-requisites?
  16. Is there any company providing Industrial Training in Hyderabad?
  17. List of top IT companies providing internship for B.Tech 3rd year students?
  18. List of companies providing industrial training for B.Tech CSE students? -- [New]
14th October 2011, 02:20 AM
goutambiswas87

Default Re: Companies providing training to those who have completed B.Tech CSE 3rd year? What is the procedure for it?

Dear candidate,
As far I know,Infosys,IBM,Wipro and some few IT companies are providing training after cmplete 3rd year CSE in B.tech.
For this you have to contact T.P.O in your own institution.Only he or she can manage this.

Thank you..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?