1st May 2011, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Which company is best suited for me after scoring 71% in 5th semester?

i m me third year student. i have secure 71% marks till my fifth sem plz tell me which company will be best suited for me..............

Related Questions:
  1. How to complete my project in any software company? I am a student of MCA 5th semester student
  2. List of companies for MCA 6th semester project? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Will I face problems attending campus placements if I have 2 backlogs in my 5th semester?
  4. How to join TATA company? I have 6 months industrial training for 5th semester
  5. List of software companies along with their web address providing project for MCA(6th semester) students?
  6. How to do internship with an IIT company after completing MCA 5th semester
  7. What kind of questions are asked in an Interview to join Internship in any company being an MCA 5th semester student? Procedure to do free Internship? -- [New]
  8. List of software companies in which projects are given to students? Where I can get question papers for company interviews?
  9. List of software companies in which projects are given to students? Where I can get question papers for company interviews?
  10. Which company I can apply for internship in holidays of 5th and 6th semester for ECE student?
  11. Can I get a job in Navy after scoring 66.82% in 5th semester of Mechanical Engineering diploma
  12. Where to do internship from an Institute or from a company during B.Tech in computer Science 5th Semester?
  13. Can I increase my percentage of B.Tech from 57%? Job in top MNCS?
  14. Can I get a job after scoring 80% in 5th semester computer science engineering?
  15. Can I get a job after completing the internship and stopping B.Tech course after 5th semester?
  16. List of government company for internship in electrical branch while doing 5th semester?
  17. How can I approach to company for Internship being a B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 5th semester student?
  18. Am I eligible for TCS, WIPRO after scoring 75% in 10th, 62.5% in 12th
19th August 2011, 01:46 AM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: Which company is best suited for me after scoring 71% in 5th semester?

Dear

Firstly complete your question.
It is good that you have scored 71 % but i am able to help you when i know in which stream you are doing engineering or any other course.
Don't hesitate to ask the question again.
I am happy to help.
4th September 2011, 11:43 PM
yash448

Default Re: Which company is best suited for me after scoring 71% in 5th semester?

minimum 60% is required in industries.........you have 71%...that means you can apply for any company........plus , i can tell you that you can also sit for public sector jobs.
but you have to maintain your marks till the end of btech............minimum CGPA should be 7.00
5th September 2011, 03:52 PM

Eligibility for campus interview is 60%. You can go for any company interviews. Depend on your interest you can go for the either core or software company.
6th September 2011, 12:56 PM
saugata2008

It is not possible to say any thing with only one semester marks .

If you want to get jobs in good companies like TCS ,Wipro,IBM etc you have to maintain at least 60% through the B.tech without any backlogs .

So , you have time in your hand .Concentrate on your study and work heard .

Thank you
29th May 2013, 01:32 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Which company is best suited for me after scoring 71% in 5th semester?

Hi

You have not provided any information about yourself or your qualification etc
At 71 % you are eligible for all companies. However, PSU takes one with highest marks if taking through campus placement.
So you would shortlisted for almost all the companies, but your good performance in GD/PI will fetch you good job.

all the best
6th March 2015, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

sir I am the student of 5th semester of b.tech and i secured 6.5 up to this semester what will be my percentage in final semester
24th March 2015, 01:09 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

What are you asking. what are you doing first tell me that and without completion of that you can not go for company so complete your course and ask the question again with full details.
26th June 2015, 06:12 PM
sairam0123

Hello.

It's good that you have made the 70%+ in your semesters.
You are eligible for top MNC's companies because they require 60% throughout your academics.
Listed below are some companies which can easily hire you:-

->DELL.
->TCS.
->INFOSYS.
->WIPRO.
->Accenture.

I hope you got it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?