24th August 2012, 06:33 PM
varalakshmy

Is it compulsory to pass Tamil exam in Tamilnadu?

is it compulsory to pass tamil exam in tamilnadu if it is kindly tell which website togo down load

Related Questions:
  1. What is the diploma nursing cutoff marks and application issue date?
  2. Is Tamil language compulsory for selection of SI?
  3. How may I join MA Tamil in any institute of Tamil Nadu after completion of my B.Com?
  4. How to do BSMS Siddha course? I am a computer science student
  5. In which college can I get after completing diploma with 80% in Tamilnadu? I want to join engineering in Tamilnadu
  6. Is it compulsory to pass in practical exam of 12th science to clear the PCB subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Top 10 Polytechnic colleges in Tamil Nadu for 10th student? -- [New]
  8. How many engineering universities are there in Tamilnadu? Medical colleges in Tamilnadu? Government aided schools in Tamilnadu? How many dental colleges are there in Tamilnadu?
  9. Can I pursue B.Tech course in reputed college of Tamilnadu if I am a Non Native of Tamilnadu?
  10. Is it compulsory to know Tamil to be Eligible for TNPSC exam? My second language is Hindi.
  11. Date of announcement of the class 12th results?
  12. Tamilnadu cooperative bank exam syllabus and model papers in Tamil Medium
  13. Is it compulsory to pass all five subjects in class X to get promotion to class XI?
  14. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  15. Is entrance exam compulsory for biomedical engineering in Tamilnadu?
  16. Is entrance exam compulsory for getting admission in engineering colleges of Tamilnadu?
  17. Which are the best books for preparation of IAS?
  18. What is the procedure to apply for the electrician course in TNPSC?
15th August 2019, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it compulsory to pass Tamil exam in Tamilnadu?

Is it necessary for part-time vocational teacher's to pass Tamil language test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?