22nd October 2016, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Which degree college helps in IAS exam preparation?

I have completed my 10+2 with a score of 89%. i want to go for civil services. i wanted to know where it would be suitable for me to join my degree? i mean in which college they concentrate on civil service exams ? i would like to do degree in mass communication.

22nd October 2016, 04:30 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which degree college helps in IAS exam preparation?

No college or university will help you in the preparation of IAS. They have their own syllabus to complete in a time bound period. If you wish to prepare for the same, then join any good coaching class, there they will prepare you for the same. First of all complete your graduation, then join the coaching class to prepare for the IAS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?