28th August 2011, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Cost of the application form of B.Ed entrance test?

What is the cost of application form of B.ed entrance test ? please mention the fee of it

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of B.Ed entrance test application form?
  2. How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination?
  3. What is the last date of submission of application form of B.Ed entrance test?
  4. When the application form of JEECUP will be released? How can I fillup? Cost of Application form?
  5. What is the duration of B.Ed course in AP? When is the entrance exam and how can I get the application form?
  6. When the application form of AMUEEE will be published? Cost of application form?
  7. When the application form of VOCLET will be released in Kolkata? Cost of application form?
  8. TANCET exam for M.E in Anna University for SC candidate? Is there a quota for SCs? Fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Date of sale of application form for the entrance test of MBBS course? Date of the entrance exam?
  10. Date of MSc Neuroscience Test in SRC? How much percentage is required in Bachelor's Degree and the cost of the application form? What is the fee structure?
  11. Does IHM Pusa conduct its own entrance test? Where can I get the application form?
  12. What is the cost of the CPT entrance application form?
  13. Cost of application form and last to apply for Indraprastha University entrance exam for admission in MBA ?
  14. Detailed procedure to apply in IGNOU OPENMAT? Cost of application form? -- [New]
  15. When is the IGNOU B.Ed application form sale date?
  16. How can I prepare to crack TOEFL? Cost of application form?
  17. Date of DRDO SET exam? From where to get the application form? Cost of the application form?
  18. Where and how to get the application form for Kerala State Engineering Entrance Test?
7th December 2011, 06:54 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cost of the application form of B.Ed entrance test?

Hello Friend,
Cost of application form for B.Ed varies. Different institution charges different fee. As you have not provided any information on the name of the institution so for your benefit I am giving you the fee structure for IGNOU. Form and entrance test fee is Rs.500 and course fee is Rs. 17400.

regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?